The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Lucid Games were taken off Twisted Metal (evidently quite a while back) and given to a different European first party (VGC assumed it is Firesprite).

Evidently Sony still expect it out by the time the show comes out in 2023. Must be something smaller and/or F2P. :yeshrug:

Lucid have moved on to their next project, no way are they working with Sony any more (I assume). Shame, DAS had some potential.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I got a brand new sealed in box Sony ps5 white controller, media remote and charging station for $80 shipped if interested just message me.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
vFvNupc.png

:banderas:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
@Gizmo_Duck

does two profiles on the ps5 work like the switch?

Me and my daughter play the switch when I play Zelda all her saves is on her profile and when I log into my profile all my saves are on my profile

Reason I’m asking she started playing Astro room on mines on the ps5 I wanted to start my own but it would erase her saves she told me to go ahead and she will make a profile of her own and start over ??

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck

Me and my daughter play the switch when I play Zelda all her saves is on her profile and when I log into my profile all my saves are on my profile

Reason I’m asking she started playing Astro room on mines on the ps5 I wanted to start my own but it would erase her saves she told me to go ahead and she will make a profile of her own and start over ??

I have no clue. I’m sure someone on here will know though

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
@Gizmo_Duck

Saves are profile/account dependent.

I share my library with my son and I have his PS5 activated as my primary and my account/profile added, that way I can install any game I purchased and he can play it under his account - his own saves and settings.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Saves are profile/account dependent.

I share my library with my son and I have his PS5 activated as my primary and my account/profile added, that way I can install any game I purchased and he can play it under his account - his own saves and settings.

Yep, I have the same thing set up between my two PS5's in the same fashion, with the wife and kid using the 2nd PS5 as the primary. Been buying two playstations each gen to do this set up. Got two Switches doing the same thing as well.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Ps plus collection is still free with plus.

You will probably lose your free amazon prime and disney plus as you are gonna have to re-enter the password lol

Ps4 to ps5 is easy, just do a cloud save transfer, upload from ps4, download to ps5.

My only first time tips, is get a charging station and extra controller it will save you from ever running out of battery life. Go into your settings menu and look for in-game preference and set it standard to performance if you like 60fps.

The options are performance or resolution which one should I pick ?

What’s the difference?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The options are performance or resolution which one should I pick ?

What’s the difference?

Performance prioritizes framerate, and resolution prioritizes fidelity and resolution. Do you want nicer, high level of graphical detail and a crisper image or do you want a nice smooth framerate? Sometimes you can get both like in spider-man or ratchet and clank.

If you want to test out which one you like better play miles morales and switch between fidelity and performance (without ray tracing) you’ll notice the difference and can decide on which one you prefer