cda8dd1bc672efd84b584d999c89a4662f61776d.gifv

1f6ffa4e8f6a1dad3a63d7c9f780cbfabdff71cf.gifv

Still no date? But its a day one for me

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't know and still not solid on that game. I don't get what's so special about that game?. You're going to play as a cat to do what exactly?.

Did you see the trailer? It looks cool, you have a robot friend that helps you interact and communicate with the world. It also has some platforming and combat elements

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
that stray cat game looks fun but I don't think I'm shelling $70 for it.
I have to see more of it

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Still no date? But its a day one for me
All the devs have said is early 2022. Whatever that means
I don't know and still not solid on that game. I don't get what's so special about that game?. You're going to play as a cat to do what exactly?.
You play as a lost cat tryin to get back to its family.
images

A new trailer for Stray, the futuristic cyberpunk adventure game in which you’ll control a cat, offers our best look yet at developer BlueTwelve Studio’s game. The cat-centric gameplay looks impressively authentic; as the titular stray cat, you’ll knock things over to solve puzzles and create new pathways, leap through a strange city with feline grace, and claw up furniture because you despise humans’ material investments.

Most of what you’ll do in Stray draws upon the real-world abilities of a cat. But you also have a helpful companion, a drone named B-12, who offers other gifts. B-12 will helpfully interact with objects in the world and communicate with the city’s robotic inhabitants. The cat will also have to avoid danger from rat-like creatures, but with the help of B-12, it appears the cat can turn the tables and kill them en masse with a purple light.

The cat can also very believably lick its butt, as seen in the GIF below.:dame:
catlick1.2021_07_29_13_32_20.gif
Cyberpunk cat adventure Stray will let you do highly accurate cat stuff

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
@Gizmo_Duck
@Fatboi1

My exes Disney plus and amazon plus streaming is on my ps4
Do I lose access to it when I turn my 5 on :mjcry:

I know they not going to give me the password :laff:

is it easy to transfer my ps4 saves to my my ps5?
Is there a easy way to do it

Any tips for a first time user ?

Are thos ps4 classics still free for the ps5 too ?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck
@Fatboi1

My exes Disney plus and amazon plus streaming is on my ps4
Do I lose access to it when I turn my 5 on :mjcry:

I know they not going to give me the password :laff:

is it easy to transfer my ps4 saves to my my ps5?
Is there a easy way to do it

Any tips for a first time user ?

Are thos ps4 classics still free for the ps5 too ?

Ps plus collection is still free with plus.

You will probably lose your free amazon prime and disney plus as you are gonna have to re-enter the password lol

Ps4 to ps5 is easy, just do a cloud save transfer, upload from ps4, download to ps5.

My only first time tips, is get a charging station and extra controller it will save you from ever running out of battery life. Go into your settings menu and look for in-game preference and set it standard to performance if you like 60fps.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Ps plus collection is still free with plus.

You will probably lose your free amazon prime and disney plus as you are gonna have to re-enter the password lol

Ps4 to ps5 is easy, just do a cloud save transfer, upload from ps4, download to ps5.

My only first time tips, is get a charging station and extra controller it will save you from ever running out of battery life. Go into your settings menu and look for in-game preference and set it standard to performance if you like 60fps.

Im going get a new controller and charging station
After I xfer everything from ps4 to ps5 going to go to GameStop and trade in my ps4 use store credit to buy the essentials (extra controller charging station miles morales game maybe I hated ps4 Spider-Man my daughter might like it tho maybe etc etc)

my ps4 should fetch at least 200 store credit right ?? it is GameStop tho :snoop:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
After I xfer everything from ps4 to ps5 going to go to GameStop and trade in my ps4 use store credit to buy the essentials (extra controller charging station miles morales game maybe I hated ps4 Spider-Man my daughter might like it tho maybe etc etc)

my ps4 should fetch at least 200 store credit right ?? it is GameStop tho :snoop:

Is it a pro or the slim?

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps

Yeah 200 store credit exactly. Or $160 in cash

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
How do you get guest accounts to play games that require PS Plus account.

My daughter wants to play Fortnite…She has a Guest Account but can’t access online play?

Sorry if I’m not explaining this well.