Outer Space
She looks tore up on that good likka in this picture. :russ:
tumblr_n4viqpcqla1ri0sroo1_1280.jpg

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think AJ is just as bad as the others. I don't get the hype. She's annoying to me. :camby:She clearly don't give a f_ck about nothing right now except Punk's penis. Ya'll need to get over her already. She's not coming back anytime soon. MOVE ON.

Why should age matter when you got these old ass wrestlers coming back and getting over the young talent. Why should the diva's division be any different?

:what:.I'm not saying AJ has to be the one, but who else on the roster would make a believable challenge? I'm all for fresh faces and new feuds, but there aren't that many divas that.have personality or at least catch my interest outside of just being good looking. Don't get me started on in-ring ability :heh:

Also, I'd love to see Trish or Lita or McCool or Beth Phoenix back in the E' as far as bringing older heads back but why not give that shot to chicks like Bayley or Sasha Banks or Eva Marie? shyt I WANT more Jojo:to:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
They are there because of who they are screwing. They are completely useless.

Nope. If I recall correctly Stephanie really wanted them back and offered them more money.

I don't really care for Aksana she can :camby:

I don't care for what she did to my Naomi. I hold grudges. :birdman: But I must admit that bytch can be pretty brutal when she wants to be. Her clothesline and spinebuster are pretty legit.

ZestyBleakAfricanwildcat.gif
aksana-spinebuster-o.gif

:whoo:

AJ's the only one I can see feuding with Paige, if only because no one else has done anything important in the last year other than AJ.

So how about they rectify that? Stop treating Alicia Fox like the red headed stepchild and give her some kind of storyline and build her up as a viable threat to Paige. The two matches they've had on TV have been the best out of the 5 or so Paige has had so far. The crowd was into it. Alicia has improved significantly and she can fukking go.

e0YHpHx.gif
rDj2i.gif

I'm sure Paige/AJ can be a really good match but after that, then what? Who will she face after? You're back at square one. Let AJ come back in a few months and use this time she's gone to build up the other divas in something other than one off matches. Then when that match finally happens, you've got more options when it's over.

Give the other divas a chance at the championship belt.

Doesn't even have to include the championship. Actually would be better. Not only do I hate seeing that ugly ass belt, I'm getting sick of hearing about it. They can use it to build up feuds that end up not having to do anything with the title. Kind of how they're saying now that the locker room is all gunning for Paige. Let that develop non-belt related rifts.

Last edited:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space

Just because Steph wanted them back doesn't mean when they came back they weren't elevated and protected because they are screwing the most over top guys in the roster.

That's for another thread anyway.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
:what:.I'm not saying AJ has to be the one, but who else on the roster would make a believable challenge? I'm all for fresh faces and new feuds, but there aren't that many divas that.have personality or at least catch my interest outside of just being good looking. Don't get me started on in-ring ability :heh:

Also, I'd love to see Trish or Lita or McCool or Beth Phoenix back in the E' as far as bringing older heads back but why not give that shot to chicks like Bayley or Sasha Banks or Eva Marie? shyt I WANT more Jojo:to:

:snoop:
You people really act like she was the messiah of the division. She came when the division already sucked and it still sucked when she was there. Paige brings credibility to it. The only reason why AJ appears to have any personality is because she was the only diva that the WWE invested in, they didn't do that with the others. Hell, they don't give Naomi anything to work with and she's VERY talented. She gets props from former female wrestlers and people love her.

We don't need older people back, we need more investment in the roster talent we have now. Really you put Bayley and Sasha Banks in the same sentence as Eva?:why:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Just because Steph wanted them back doesn't mean when they came back they weren't elevated and protected because they are screwing the most over top guys in the roster.

That's for another thread anyway.
So then you'd have to expand that to the all Total Divas. They've all been protected while the others girls were neglected because of the show. The Bellas have been back for what, a year? Total Divas has been on for almost that same amount of time, maybe a couple of months less.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
So then you'd have to expand that to the all Total Divas. They've all been protected while the others girls were neglected because of the show. The Bellas have been back for what, a year? Total Divas has been on for almost that same amount of time, maybe a couple of months less.

Nope, don't have to except maybe Eva Marie. I don't watch that garbage anyway, I'm basing on what I see on RAW and Smackdown.

The Bellas have been back way longer than that.

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:snoop:
You people really act like she was the messiah of the division. She came when the division already sucked and it still sucked when she was there. Paige brings credibility to it. The only reason why AJ appears to have any personality is because she was the only diva that the WWE invested in, they didn't do that with the others. Hell, they don't give Naomi anything to work with and she's VERY talented. She gets props from former female wrestlers and people love her.

We don't need older people back, we need more investment in the roster talent we have now. Really you put Bayley and Sasha Banks in the same sentence as Eva?:why:

:whoa: Relax, not taking this as seriously as it seems you are :heh:

You make some good points but let's allow this thread to get back on topic and agree to have differences :manny:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
:whoa: Relax, not taking this as seriously as it seems you are :heh:

You make some good points but let's allow this thread to get back on topic and agree to have differences :manny:

:russ: GTFO here. You started with the AJ sh_t.

I'm not taking it seriously, you are derailing the thread about AJ like a typical AJ mark. It's annoying how she's incorporated into everything by her fans or the IWC. Let Paige cook with her championship.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Nope, don't have to except maybe Eva Marie. I don't watch that garbage anyway, I'm basing on what I see on RAW and Smackdown.

The Bellas have been back way longer than that.
Google tells me they came back to RAW March 2013 so yes about a year give or take.
And what you mean you don't have to? :rudy: You're claiming the Bella twins were protected because of John and Daniel and I'm telling you that all the TD girls have been.
Whether you watch the show or not is irrelevant. These are the facts.

Brie has a win-loss record of 80-66
Nikki is at 61-62
Naomi is at 37-25

And it's a similar pattern for Nattie and Cameron as opposed to non-Total Divas who all have losing records except for AJ and Kaitlyn.

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The long and short if it is, nobody's the full package yet. IIRC, Natalya and the The Bella Twins are the only ones that have been given mic time in the last few months. And they're insufferable. Meanwhile, the other divas who are amazing in the ring (Naomi, Alicia Fox, Summer Rae, etc.) haven't been given the opportunity. So it's hard to tell who'll be able to put on a good show.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Emma has been overlooked in this discussion :whoa:

Her in-ring chemistry with Paige is :ohlawd:

As long as Emma is with Santino and facing Layla over and over again like its fukking Groundhogs Day, she's going nowhere. It's fukked up that they use one of the few all-around legit talents they have in the division as comedic fodder. Id love to see that Emma/Paige rivalry. I wouldn't want them to do it right now tho but down the line, it can be an even greater feud than it was down in NXT. :whew: