The Official Paige Appreciation Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Get that AJ Lee sh_t out of here. :camby:

bytch doesn't have to be in EVERY diva's storyline. I'm glad she's absent. Diva's division got less annoying. Now we need Eva, The Bellas, and Botchsana to go with her.

The smarks BEEN wanting a proper AJ/Paige feud for a while...so when AJ comes back it's only right :yeshrug:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
The smarks BEEN wanting a proper AJ/Paige feud for a while...so when AJ comes back it's only right :yeshrug:

WTF cares about what smarks want.

Take that sh_t to the AJ Lee creep thread.

Ya'll act like only AJ is capable of having a feud. Ya'll AJ Lee creeps overrate this chick.

:camby:

AJ Lee don't give a f_ck about the WWE right now, she's too busy licking her juices off of CM Punk right now.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
WTF cares about what smarks want.

Take that sh_t to the AJ Lee creep thread.

Ya'll act like only AJ is capable of having a feud. Ya'll AJ Lee creeps overrate this chick.

:camby:

AJ Lee don't give a f_ck about the WWE right now, she's too busy licking her juices off of CM Punk right now.

Well....the smarks wanted Daniel Bryan as champion...so :mjpls:

Don't get your panties in a bunch bruh..AJ and Paige are too of the best divas on the roster and them feuding together will be nice...

And trust me...I'm FAAR from a creep..

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space

They are there because of who they are screwing. They are completely useless.
Well....the smarks wanted Daniel Bryan as champion...so :mjpls:

Don't get your panties in a bunch bruh..AJ and Paige are too of the best divas on the roster and them feuding together will be nice...

And trust me...I'm FAAR from a creep..

tumblr_mebm73Bh2U1rdzloxo1_500.png

DEAL WITH IT.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
AJ's the only one I can see feuding with Paige, if only because no one else has done anything important in the last year other than AJ. Brie marrying DB notwithstanding.

tumblr_n4uy9hSKuQ1r4ch94o1_1280.jpg

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
AJ's the only one I can see feuding with Paige, if only because no one else has done anything important in the last year other than AJ. Brie marrying DB notwithstanding.

tumblr_n4uy9hSKuQ1r4ch94o1_1280.jpg
They need to start letting other divas get their shine on, they already gave AJ plenty of chances and shoved her down our throats. Give the other divas a chance at the championship belt. We don't need to focus on ONE diva at a time.

Back in the day, all the female wrestlers had their chance at backstage segments and feud. We can have a live division without AJ.

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
Now we need Eva, The Bellas, and Botchsana to go with her.
:whoa: They gotta keep some jobbers around, right? :smugbiden:

And while she's terrible in-ring, it's not like Eva is holding the Divas belt or getting significant wins. Well, not yet.

I don't really care for Aksana she can :camby:

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They need to start letting other divas get their shine on, they already gave AJ plenty of chances and shoved her down our throats. Give the other divas a chance at the championship belt. We don't need to focus on ONE diva at a time.

Back in the day, all the female wrestlers had their chance at backstage segments and feud. We can have a live division without AJ.

I feel that but AJ is really the only one who could have a believable feud with her. I mean, she's a proven solid worker with great mic skills. I'm not tryna see botchsana or Alicia Fox feud with Paige that shyt would be terrible. I think the Bellas would make good competition, but ultimately its time to start sending these older divas to the bushes and bringing in that young meat :takedat:.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
:whoa: They gotta keep some jobbers around, right? :smugbiden:

And while she's terrible in-ring, it's not like Eva is holding the Divas belt or getting significant wins. Well, not yet.

I don't really care for Aksana she can :camby:

You can have jobbers, but one likes to knee people in the eyeball(Aksana), one is just plain useless with her period color hair and actually think pinned a chick (Eva), and the others are there because they are screwing the top guys.

You can have jobbers in the division like they did before, just make sure they are talented as well. Alicia Fox shouldn't even be part of the jobber crowd. Her heeling up in he ring is :banderas:. They can use those useless b_tches as valets and managers.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I feel that but AJ is really the only one who could have a believable feud with her. I mean, she's a proven solid worker with great mic skills. I'm not tryna see botchsana or Alicia Fox feud with Paige that shyt would be terrible. I think the Bellas would make good competition, but ultimately its time to start sending these older divas to the bushes and bringing in that young meat :takedat:.

I think AJ is just as bad as the others. I don't get the hype. She's annoying to me. :camby:She clearly don't give a f_ck about nothing right now except Punk's penis. Ya'll need to get over her already. She's not coming back anytime soon. MOVE ON.

Why should age matter when you got these old ass wrestlers coming back and getting over the young talent. Why should the diva's division be any different?