NULL
74ea0740d3b2374bfbd755636891c36a.jpg
93023d928360f20e7db5464c528b0e7c.jpg

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I like how they haven't had her tone down her wrestling style. Chick is BEYOND aggressive in the ring to them bytches which is a style I haven't seen in a long time with a diva.

They need to build a storyline where some of the divas get mad at her for how aggressive she wrestlers and Paige be some "AJ was right about u soft ass bytches :comeon:" and she gets even more aggressive where she becomes cocky on some "You bytches can't stop me! :birdman:" shyt which will then slowly turn her into a heel...

which then would be the perfect time for the return of..

AJ-Main-Event-3.gif

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I like how they haven't had her tone down her wrestling style. Chick is BEYOND aggressive in the ring to them bytches which is a style I haven't seen in a long time with a diva.

They need to build a storyline where some of the divas get mad at her for how aggressive she wrestlers and Paige be some "AJ was right about u soft ass bytches :comeon:" and she gets even more aggressive where she becomes cocky on some "You bytches can't stop me! :birdman:" shyt which will then slowly turn her into a heel...

which then would be the perfect time for the return of..

AJ-Main-Event-3.gif

Get that AJ Lee sh_t out of here. :camby:

bytch doesn't have to be in EVERY diva's storyline. I'm glad she's absent. Diva's division got less annoying. Now we need Eva, The Bellas, and Botchsana to go with her.