The Official Nintendo bandwagon thread (sign up before its too late) (make the switch now breh breh)

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
I dont usually come to this sub forum because im a hardcore nintendo stan, and i dont see much nintendo talk round here.

but it is obvious.

come march 2017..... EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE,

So.

Are you gonna hop on the bandwagon.........dont worry...... the waters warm :ahh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I dont usually come to this sub forum because im a hardcore nintendo stan, and i dont see much nintendo talk round here.

but it is obvious.

come march 2017..... EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE,

So.

Are you gonna hop on the bandwagon.........dont worry...... the waters warm :ahh:

:ohhh:

qAAO4VA.gif

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Like nintendo crushing the buildings again with another gimmick... jesus christ they never learn...

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
I love the hardware. Just wish it came with a pro controller in the box, but I can live with that. Only thing I need to completely sell me on it are the games that'll come out within the first year. If we get a Mario like Mario 64 and Mario Sunshine then It's day one (The trailer did look like it'd be that kind of style). 3D world and Galaxy Marios were cool, but I just want that shyt I grew up on :banderas:.. Never played a Zelda game in its entirety so I do plan on going all in on the upcoming one. Mario Kart 64 is one of my favorite games from my childhood, but I haven't played a Mario Kart since then. Maybe some JRPGs in there too to really get me excited.

shyt I haven't owned a Nintendo console since N64.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Well, the receipts are here. @Yoda was correct
:salute:

I've owned every nintendo console, and the switch really is game changing, with it's portable play, etc.. Plus, they brought 2 GOTY games to consumers in less than a year (and other A games as well).

Never forget the power nintendo has :ufdup: