The official Killzone Shadowfall Arcadium opinions thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This thread is NOT for learning about different features, meeting up.
This is solely about what the opinions of this fine community has on this game.
Is it worth it, is the hype on par with the substance?
This game had the most pre-orders by FAR. Pre-order GOLD buddy. Nothing gonna stop this train
Not even Cole Train baby :whew:

So without further adue, its time for TheColi.com/:3cept: true unfiltered opinions on this great great franchise :wow:

==================================================================
We'll start this off with the usuals lying to the community about how great this mediocre game is...
:umad: , If Halo 4 is so hot why is nobody playing it?? You dapped up some trolling in the thread but be on some :whoa: "Don't @ me guys I don't care." :camby:
Face the fact loser, Killzone SF MP is BETTER than that trash ass Halo 4 MP you hyped up to the moon last year, the ether burns slow. That avi you rocking is spiting you homeboy. :pachaha: Don't reply to me to with no "I got games to play see u" just let that ether burn slow.
Ok, so Killzone SF is now better and more popular than Halo 4. Even tho Halo 4 averages more people per day than copies sold of KZSF :snoop:
People still play. Kz2/kz3.
Yeah but you need more people
I play Killzone 3 pretty much everyday let's not front.
Killzone 2 is practically dead (less than a 1,000 players everytime I
sign on :snoop: )
And Killzone 3 you can hardly find any matches if
you plan on playing something OTHER than team deathmatch.
Again, I like Killzone but it has fukk all longevity in comparison
to Halo where you can still get full matches 6 and 3 years after release.
Damn, an actual person who still plays the previous killzones :salute: And he broke down why his carpet is sullied :whew:
I was tired of the unfinished MP so ironically I went and traded this in for BF4 :bryan:
Another one bites the dust :manny:
This multiplayer just cant compare to battlefield.
Agreed :handshake: Now watch this exchange...
True, it can't compare because it isn't even doing the same thing BF is doing.
Yea, being more fun.
:deadmanny:
I'm surprised I'm playing this as much as I have. But if they didn't include that Official 24 Player Warzone I would of just been on Battlefield instead.

I go back and forth.
Another :3cept: trying to hype up a game he CLEARLY isn't feeling. Why do they do this? Why lie to you and me about how much fun they having? Odd, possibly demonic :leon:
You think killzone has better multiplayer then battlefield? Are you saying this with a straight face to friends?

I don't think it's better or worse, they're not exactly the same game. I wouldn't be mad if someone thought it was better than BF as not everyone may like BF the way it is. Me personally I think they both trash.
And these dudes wanted a Courtdogs Kennel :rudy:
They killed their own community by not having voice chat in the game.
And they already missed their window to really catch people's attention while BF4 was having a ton of problems.

I still have fun with the game, but it is disappointing how they dropped the ball on some things here. And they're taking forever to patch shyt up.
This guy still says its a fun game :laff:
Just watch how much fun this game is to him REALLY...
http://gearnuke.com/killzone-shadow-fall-best-selling-next-generation-launch-exclusive/

:smh:

Best selling exclusive. Had a prime opportunity to have their shyt give off a good impression and failed

:snoop:
How did they fail, its a fun game you just said :wtf:
You'll still find games for the Official Guerrilla made Warzones, but the custom Warzones are dead... and that's a feature that they promoted heavily.
Dead after 3 weeks :wow: But it had the pre-orders on lock :damn:
Its not. Dudes obviously arent playing
Straight from the horses mouth :hula:
I posted the shyt that the devs said about that :smh:

They're clueless. Talking about they intended on people to just be able to talk to people in a Party Chat
:dahell:

They're forwarding people to a site to give feedback. Gamers vote on if they want them to change shyt or not
https://feedback.killzone.com/

Basically, shyt is just stupid. And if I didn't my bro as a running mate in this game I would of just been in the Battlefield. I do think once they fix some of the stuff the game will be even better, (I find it fun currently, but just off in places)

My biggest gripes are:
Not being able to kill downed enemies like on KZ2 and KZ3
Turret/Air Support Bots damage is too damn high
The annoying ass sound effect that goes off whenever somebody throws one of those nades that emits that green shyt
1 hit melee kills (I think they should be reversible like BF)
Game Chat

I think all of these are going to be looked into and addressed one way or another.
So this game is so fun that if he didn't play with his brother, he wouldn't play it at all.
Isn't he saying two things at once? Trust me Coli, stop listening to these fools. They will bring you down with them in there misery :smh:
In that case then it sounds similar to the issue
that Killzone 3 suffers from.
Custom matches are pretty much dead
but match making (well really just deathmatch)
is somewhat alive.

Hopefully the community stays alive for a while.
Damn, hopefully the community stays alive for a while :usure:
Its been 3weeks and the game is already considered DEAD by its biggest fanboyish supporters. :win:
Beat the game a couple days ago, traded it in right away.

Nice graphics, forgettable in every other way. I liked how it was a little more difficult than most FPS games, but still was done once it was over
Nice graphics, forgettable in every other way. Just like every review of the game said months before it came out. Traded it right away too. Welp, this pretty much seals the deal. Killzone Snore = yet another flop :ufury2:

:ufury:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
i dont wanna get into a stan war melee with this but i liked the sp, not quite as much as kz2 but it wasnt as bad as i expected. mp was lackluster but then again im not a huge mp fan of many games mp, and this didnt change my mind any. it sure is pretty though. overall id probably rate sp about a 7.5 or an 8. total package about a 7.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Man I haven't played that shyt since like the second or third week I had the system. Visually it looked good but the first second level was so messy I just threw in the towel. :huhldup: I hate FPS though..this reminds me I might need to try and trade in/sell.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Man I haven't played that shyt since like the second or third week I had the system. Visually it looked good but the first second level was so messy I just threw in the towel. :huhldup: I hate FPS though..this reminds me I might need to try and trade in/sell.

i thought abt doing that but i have all the killzones on console so i might hold on to it. gamestop was giving $35 a couple of days ago on trade ins. dont know if you can get much more than that.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
i thought abt doing that but i have all the killzones on console so i might hold on to it. gamestop was giving $35 a couple of days ago on trade ins. dont know if you can get much more than that.
I'm sure there is a sucker on CriagsNdemList who will pay $45 if you put it up now. Xmas is around the corner
If I was a 3cept, and I didn't know any better. I'd think that is a steal :lolbron:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, the multi is fun, but not fun enough for me to play solo.

There's a lot of games that fall into this category though so all that shyt you posted wasn't really necessary
:manny:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'm sure there is a sucker on CriagsNdemList who will pay $45 if you put it up now. Xmas is around the corner
If I was a 3cept, and I didn't know any better. I'd think that is a steal :lolbron:

:ld: u might b right breh. id still hold on to it tho, it's not so bad that i feel like i need to trade it.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:ld: u might b right breh. id still hold on to it tho, it's not so bad that i feel like i need to trade it.
But its not so good that you'd play it again, so why not pay $15 for a game you might actually like (whatver the next game ends up being)

For real, I'd recommend Battlefield 4. I saw how you said you wasn't much of a FPS guy. But the campaign in BF4 was epic imo. I didn't finish it yet cuz my campaign save has been removed... three fukking times :damn:
But it is fun, and the online multi.. something else bruh. Can't really go wrong.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
But its not so good that you'd play it again, so why not pay $15 for a game you might actually like (whatver the next game ends up being)

For real, I'd recommend Battlefield 4. I saw how you said you wasn't much of a FPS guy. But the campaign in BF4 was epic imo. I didn't finish it yet cuz my campaign save has been removed... three fukking times :damn:
But it is fun, and the online multi.. something else bruh. Can't really go wrong.

somebody else said they dont like fps's. i love fps games, i just dont care for mp all that much. i have bf4 btw on xb1

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The sheer amount of undeniable cross-referencing got me :laff: over here.

My nikka in his basement on some Homeland shyt like

3oR7I39.jpg

"Sonfew! ..... Go get my keyboard
E0em0AV.png
"

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I loved Kz3 mp tried to like this one but I'm not feeling this one. shyt going back to Rapestop today.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4