The OFFICIAL Jet Set Radio Topic (GOAT Soundtrack)

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
collage.jpg

Dont care what nobody says. this game has got the Greatest Soundtrack out of any game! past, present, or future;

Main reason is cus most of the music was recorded specifically for the game. thats original shyt, it aint like how GTA got music that had air play in they era, this all done by the realist nikka "Hideki Naganuma" with a few other artists tossed in to add some spice

This game made young nikkas like me want to learn how to tag shyt up. to this day im still trash at graffiti tags :mjcry:

but seriously, this game defined a generation when it came out on Dreamcast, it did so well and was so unique that it got a remake on the Xbox and a Game Boy Advance port...

lately the original got ported to PC, PS3, 360, and damn near everything else. but the remake still remains an OG xbox exclusive :sadcam:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Five stars, dap, would rep. :lawd:

Easily the best soundtrack created for a game. I've gotten so much good music tracking the artists on it. :hamster:

So much artistic craft from the music to the visuals. :takedat:

Those urban house blends. :wow:

Miller Ball Breakers in Benten-cho. Jurassic 5 in Grind City. Everything in between. Funky Bassline at the garage. :blessed:

Dreamcast classics. :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I th
co sign.

I was geeked about this game when I first played it. It was my favorite dreamcast game by far. I was so mad because I was never really able to play the real game back then as I only had access to the demo. :wow:

I wish they'd port JSRF to PS4/PC.

Streaming radio site for the game:wow:
JetSetRadio.live
I think like 2 years ago, they had a JAV model do some interview in between songs. It was interesting to say the least