The official IOS 11.2-11.3.1 Jailbreak thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
scust... gone are the days when mufukkas released a JB and it just fukkin worked. mad people have run this shyt multiple times with no success. and unless you have a deeveloper account, you gotta do it ever 7 days :camby:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
scust... gone are the days when mufukkas released a JB and it just fukkin worked. mad people have run this shyt multiple times with no success. and unless you have a deeveloper account, you gotta do it ever 7 days :camby:
Yeah it took me about 10 times before i got it installed

Had put it in airplane mode and turn siri off for it to work but i jailboke my girl phone on the first try

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

All facts. Next year, I’m planning on switching to Android for either the S10+ or Note 10, and come to find out once you’re rooted, goodbye Samsung Pay. That’s one of my primary reasons I’m switching. I’ve been JB/Rooting for years but it’s starting to become a difficult process, but at least on android, Rooting is now a bonus feature. Stuff like Lucky Patcher could now be use without rooting.

Last edited:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It’s garbage. I tried all the tricks.. airplane mode, turned off Siri, turned off passcode, find my iPhone, etc.. no luck. I’m not doing this bs every 7 days. Will wait for a better jb or none at all. It’s not like there are many benefits anymore

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Everything I used to Jailbreak for stock ios can do

ios 11 is dope

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It’s garbage. I tried all the tricks.. airplane mode, turned off Siri, turned off passcode, find my iPhone, etc.. no luck. I’m not doing this bs every 7 days. Will wait for a better jb or none at all. It’s not like there are many benefits anymore
ive done a few phones today and everyone of them either worked on the 1st or 2nd try

1.download tweakbox TweakBox - The Best App Installer
2.download the Electra 11.3.1 jailbreak from tweakbox
3.put phone in airplane mode
4.run Electra(your phone should restart)
5.run Electra again(this time cydia should install)

thats it,it literally takes less than 2 minutes once you know exactly what to do

if you get a error when you run Electra keep your phone in airplane mode,restart it,then do steps 4 & 5 again

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
ive done a few phones today and everyone of them either worked on the 1st or 2nd try

1.download tweakbox TweakBox - The Best App Installer
2.download the Electra 11.3.1 jailbreak from tweakbox
3.put phone in airplane mode
4.run Electra(your phone should restart)
5.run Electra again(this time cydia should install)

thats it,it literally takes less than 2 minutes once you know exactly what to do

if you get a error when you run Electra keep your phone in airplane mode,restart it,then do steps 4 & 5 again
Mine is stuck on "enable Jailbreak" and won't install Cydia. You've just been lucky if you've gotten it to work. I've had this all weekend, tried many diff times, still never jailbroken once