The official "I didn't buy GTA" lets not make another GTA thread thread!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Everytime a nikka think of anything GTA it seems like a new thread is made. Is this bullshyt really necessary?
Anyone on XBL who did'nt get it yet, but wants to still get it in on another game?

Has anyone even tried Rainbow 6: Vegas? I forgot I bought the game when it came out since I see I got a bunch of achievements in it :heh:
I sort of remember a level now, anyone wanna try it out? If so, let a nikka know I'm bout it :salute:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I can smell the poverty radiating from this thread
Poverty is good, you call yourself an EM stan but you have a problem with poverty which is what made Em tho :ufdup:

The game, its in los santos, a depiction of the hood. So you love poverty as long as you not around any real nikkaz.
Real nikkaz will have you lookin like Slim tho...

:birdman:

Daps
Poverty is good, you call yourself an EM stan but you have a problem with poverty which is what made Em tho :ufdup:

The game, its in los santos, a depiction of the hood. So you love poverty as long as you not around any real nikkaz.
Real nikkaz will have you lookin like Slim tho...

:birdman:

So in other words you couldnt afford gta v

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
So in other words you couldnt afford gta v
Nah, I didn't enjoy GTA4 so I wasn't pressed to get this day one. I do want to play GTA:Online so I got 2 weeks
Plus my birthday is around the corner, wouldn't be surprised if somebody ends up copping this for me anyway, some fam has already asked if I copped it yet so :manny:

Now if you'd rather talk about GTA5 in threads I have to believe either you too don't own it or you are bored of it right now? Not a good look either way...

Daps
Nah, I didn't enjoy GTA4 so I wasn't pressed to get this day one. I do want to play GTA:Online so I got 2 weeks
Plus my birthday is around the corner, wouldn't be surprised if somebody ends up copping this for me anyway, some fam has already asked if I copped it yet so :manny:

Now if you'd rather talk about GTA5 in threads I have to believe either you too don't own it or you are bored of it right now? Not a good look either way...
Lmao you confused young individual

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I understand where the OP is coming from.

If only he took heed to his own advice instead of making a new dumbass thread about some shyt dealing with the One..
Get yo hypocritical ass :camby:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
disappointed.gif