The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Good race. I'm not sure what else Lewis could've done. Max had enough time to manage his tires and turn up enough to stay ahead at the end.

Only problem for Mercedes is that Mexico hasn't been very kind to them. They'll need to nail it or they can pretty much call this one over if Max wins again.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
nikka who are you?
Are we gonna pretend that Merc and/or Lewis haven't made more critical errors than Redbull/Max this year? I'll be honest, I'm surprised it's still this close. Hoping for a resurgance from Mercedes but I don't see it. I think Max runs away with it.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good race. I'm not sure what else Lewis could've done. Max had enough time to manage his tires and turn up enough to stay ahead at the end.

Only problem for Mercedes is that Mexico hasn't been very kind to them. They'll need to nail it or they can pretty much call this one over if Max wins again.
Their speed in the US was comprised by the bumps. If they are trulyatching red bull in slow corners we may be in for an amazing last few races.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Their speed in the US was comprised by the bumps. If they are trulyatching red bull in slow corners we may be in for an amazing last few races.
Everyone's speed is compromised by the track surface breh. That's not a good enough excuse. They just got beat.

Hopefully Mercedes has figured out how to deal with the high altitude at Mexico.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Are we gonna pretend that Merc and/or Lewis haven't made more critical errors than Redbull/Max this year? I'll be honest, I'm surprised it's still this close. Hoping for a resurgance from Mercedes but I don't see it. I think Max runs away with it.
Look nikka. Read the room. We're on a mission to defeat evil here. Pick a side. You want to ride with Hope, Faith, God, and Love for all Mankind-- or a team of Austrian racists with a car driven by the spawn of a wife-beating alcoholic who stole another driver's seat and then his baby mama?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Look nikka. Read the room. We're on a mission to defeat evil here. Pick a side. You want to ride with Hope, Faith, God, and Love for all Mankind-- or a team of Austrian racists with a car driven by the spawn of a wife-beating alcoholic who stole another driver's seat and then his baby mama?
:picard: