The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
All Lewis needed to do was get in the way of that front row lock out and he did good job canā€™t wait for tomorrow

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good thing is, thereā€™s enough space for anything to happen from start to Turn 3.

Side note: These British announcers donā€™t know that South Texas is basically Mexico. Checo has two home races. That crowd went crazy for him.

True but lewis in between 2 red bulls. Perez will get a tow from him so he needs to be careful

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True but lewis in between 2 red bulls. Perez will get a tow from him so he needs to be careful
He'll be ok. Second on the grid is the inside line no? If he can get even with Verstappen or better he could be leading at the first turn. Max needs to get over, so could be a slipstream for Lewis either way.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He'll be ok. Second on the grid is the inside line no? If he can get even with Verstappen or better he could be leading at the first turn. Max needs to get over, so could be a slipstream for Lewis either way.

Yea you're right, he'll be on the inside

Needs to get a good start for once as he's had some terrible ones this season

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea you're right, he'll be on the inside

Needs to get a good start for once as he's had some terrible ones this season
I am actually at peace. I think we will get a good show today. Tyre management is going to be critical. I think we will have a great race, win or lose.