The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure I want to see Gasly back in that Red Bull. It's just not a good fit and I could only hope that Alpha Tauri comes out on top with the rule change. Yeah I'm petty :yeshrug:

Gasly needs to go to Alpine. Red Bull is wasting his talent. If I was Alpine, I would give Fernando one more year in the new spec then go for Pierre.

Tbh if Merc can't get Lando when Lewis retires, they should consider Pierre.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Gasly needs to go to Alpine. Red Bull is wasting his talent. If I was Alpine, I would give Fernando one more year in the new spec then go for Pierre.

Alpine (Renault really) need to commit to being a works team. The year after they were Lotus-Renault it all went to shyt.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

He and Ocon don’t get along which is crazy considering their history…then again, F1 tends to break friendships.

I think him moving to a Mercedes or Aston after he’s done at AT is looking likely at the rate he’s going.

Alpine (Renault really) need to commit to being a works team. The year after they were Lotus-Renault it all went to shyt.

They’re very committed. All new everything next year. They’ve been running the same chassis and engine for 3 years now in anticipation for 2022.

Alonso looks super hungry right now. He’s driving like he’s on a mission.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like a wet start. It's going to be treacherous.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Need to avoid dumbass Lance Stroll on lap 1 and not let Ricciardo get ahead, since he's usually good at the start.
Riccardo changed his engine, he will be starting last.

Lewis' biggest obstacles to Max will be Gasly and Perez. It's not even just surviving the start anymore. A wet race is treachery everywhere.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As it stands I would call a Max Alonson Hamilton podium. Not sure about the order though.