Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
why are you boycotting :lupe:
After the failure of not qualifying for the WC this was our chance to change shyt withing the fed. Change the pay to play system etc. But they elect the previous chairman understudy

Took 18 months to hire a CAC coach from MLS after there "search" when Tata Martino, Beisla and Osario all have mention interest in the job during that time period.

It's too MAGA and the federation still looks like they would rather put a profit on the pitch instead of the best players and coaches. So I pretty much said fukk this, I ain't supporting this fukk shyt

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
After the failure of not qualifying for the WC this was our chance to change shyt withing the fed. Change the pay to play system etc. But they elect the previous chairman understudy

Took 18 months to hire a CAC coach from MLS after there "search" when Tata Martino, Beisla and Osario all have mention interest in the job during that time period.

It's too MAGA and the federation still looks like they would rather put a profit on the pitch instead of the best players and coaches. So I pretty much said fukk this, I ain't supporting this fukk shyt
:lupe:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

Add to the fact that the prices to go to games keeps going up and they are pricing people out of wanting to go. It's not the hottest ticket in town and should be priced to bring fans to the game.The locations for games is always questionable too. Stubhub in Carson and Toyota Center in Frisco, TX just don't bring the crowds.

Lets not even get started on the 162 million in assets that they have. No one knows what the money is going towards.

With that said though I'll always support the team. Especially the young guys because they have nothing to do with the failures of the USSF and the older players.