Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sorry to be the buzzkill, but it don't always work out like that.

Now the channels for these guys to get to Europe and develop further are better than 12 years ago, but U20 success is no quarantee of senior NT status.

Sidenote: I thought Szetela was gonna be a beast. He couldn't even survive in MLS. :francis:

If it was then Nigeria would have a couple world cup wins by now :pachaha:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

If this happened I’d become a Man U super fan over night :titesmile:

While managers like Pep try to get rid of any bad influences when they take over. Maradona would be the bad influence. Dude would have Chong and those other young boys zooted before every game.

SeparateNimbleBarnswallow-size_restricted.gif

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

If this happened I’d become a Man U super fan over night :titesmile:

While managers like Pep try to get rid of any bad influences when they take over. Maradona would be the bad influence. Dude would have Chong and those other young boys zooted before every game.

SeparateNimbleBarnswallow-size_restricted.gif

For the fukkery alone it would be fun to have him be the Man U coach, but what makes him think he'd bring them trophies? As a coach so far has he ever won anything? His win % as a coach is only 45.6%.

Now that I think of it lets get this man the job ASAP. All that money and press would be entertaining.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Are Chelsea allowed to sign loan players during this transfer ban? :patrice:

How would y'all feel about a Hazard for cash + Bale transfer?