Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
watching the France-Bolivia reply and so far, this Pogba and Ndombele is just how I imagined it would look.:whoo:
Pogba actually doing some defending too?:dwillhuh:
When Pogba is on it. That shyt look beautiful. :wow: Some of the passing and movement. Its so obvious why he's not as good at united with the mugs he's playing with.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
GregariousRecentAegeancat-small.gif

We've barely made it 24 hours since we clinched champions of Europe for the 6th time and you're already short-circuiting. :russ:

I let you cook the last 2 weeks posting Heysel tweets while we waited out for the Final. I'm just letting you know now that fukkshyt is done. You're trying real hard with this racist club angle but I just watched 4 of my African brothers lift a European trophy. And I'll be watching those same 4 brothers shining in AFCON. Meanwhile Oil Money FC will be trying to stave off investigation from UEFA hoping they don't find any more juiced accounting ledgers and hidden offshore accounts and praying they'll grant y'all another amateur difficulty champions league draw so the Sheikh doesn't have to spend another May with his dikk in his hand instead of a title outside of the British Isles.

Six.
fax :wow:

On another note Firmino out here living his best life :pachaha:

My g :obama:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Now Neymar is being investigated for cyber crimes for releasing the WhatsApp messages and pics of the woman. We actually have a team that’s capable of winning the Copa America, but now we have these unnecessary distractions. How are people supposed to stay focused on football when biggest star on the team has the police rolling up to the training center looking for him?

Tite needs to show some balls and send this dude home, because this is about to turn into a full fledged circus :sadmarcelo:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Now Neymar is being investigated for cyber crimes for releasing the WhatsApp messages and pics of the woman. We actually have a team that’s capable of winning the Copa America, but now we have these unnecessary distractions. How are people supposed to stay focused on football when biggest star on the team has the police rolling up to the training center looking for him?

Tite needs to show some balls and send this dude home, because this is about to turn into a full fledged circus :sadmarcelo:
Is it really that big of a deal in Brazil?

What was the name of the keeper that had his wife murdered and chopped into pieces and clubs still tried to sign him?