Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Why has it not worked out for Lemar at Atletico? He's such a great talent.

Much like Kloppball, the demands of Simeone ball takes a while to adjust too. Also that Monaco season, they just played pure fun football. Bernardo and him were basically the creators. To get the best out of him, he needs to be on a team that likes to play on the front foot. He has a bit of a wand on that left of his too.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I can. But I won't. Congratulations and enjoy your moment.

You can't because there's nothing for you to say. You can't even "Lads, it's Tottenham" this. You had your chance at Spurs at home and them niccas put THREE on your heads and knocked you out of the CL without Kane. Now today you witness a real fanbase celebrating a title because despite all your oil money your title-winning parade could barely do bake sale numbers.

Six.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
You can't because there's nothing for you to say. You can't even "Lads, it's Tottenham" this. You had your chance at Spurs at home and them niccas put THREE on your heads and knocked you out of the CL without Kane. Now today you witness a real fanbase celebrating a title because despite all your oil money your title-winning parade could barely do bake sale numbers.

Six.

Lol you can't shut the fukk up any enjoy your time in the sun, can you?

Firstly, either you are deluded or a fool, or possibly both. Spurs are a better team without Kane, thought even you'd be dumb enough to see that, but I guess you'll say anything for your agenda.

Secondly, bake sale numbers? My team celebrates every year, this is the first time you've actually seen your team win anything.

But to entertain you

We can go back and forth and post pics and footage of either parade, to suit whatever agenda. What does that accomplish? Nothing, but you are a Liverpool fan, accomplishing nothing has been the modus operandi of your club for the past decade.

So kindly, fukk off and suck you mada

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
@phillycavsfan sounds like a real p*ssyhole bout oil money, this, oil money that.

Was oil on the pitch when Gerrard slipped :gladbron:

Apparently nobody is allowed to buy a club anymore and invest in it, unless you are United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea.

fukking idiot parroting the white man's agenda. Don't @ me with that weak shyt again.

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
@phillycavsfan sounds like a real p*ssyhole bout oil money, this, oil money that.

Was oil on the pitch when Gerrard slipped :gladbron:

Apparently nobody is allowed to buy a new club anymore and invest in it, unless you are United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea.

fukking idiot parroting the white man's agenda. Don't @ me with that weak shyt again.

GregariousRecentAegeancat-small.gif

We've barely made it 24 hours since we clinched champions of Europe for the 6th time and you're already short-circuiting. :russ:

I let you cook the last 2 weeks posting Heysel tweets while we waited out for the Final. I'm just letting you know now that fukkshyt is done. You're trying real hard with this racist club angle but I just watched 4 of my African brothers lift a European trophy. And I'll be watching those same 4 brothers shining in AFCON. Meanwhile Oil Money FC will be trying to stave off investigation from UEFA hoping they don't find any more juiced accounting ledgers and hidden offshore accounts and praying they'll grant y'all another amateur difficulty champions league draw so the Sheikh doesn't have to spend another May with his dikk in his hand instead of a title outside of the British Isles.

Six.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
GregariousRecentAegeancat-small.gif

We've barely made it 24 hours since we clinched champions of Europe for the 6th time and you're already short-circuiting. :russ:

I let you cook the last 2 weeks posting Heysel tweets while we waited out for the Final. I'm just letting you know now that fukkshyt is done. You're trying real hard with this racist club angle but I just watched 4 of my African brothers lift a European trophy. And I'll be watching those same 4 brothers shining in AFCON. Meanwhile Oil Money FC will be trying to stave off investigation from UEFA hoping they don't find any more juiced accounting ledgers and hidden offshore accounts and praying they'll grant y'all another amateur difficulty champions league draw so the Sheikh doesn't have to spend another May with his dikk in his hand instead of a title outside of the British Isles.

Six.

Short circuiting? My team added four more trophies to the cabinet.

The racism of your club isn't an angle, it's a fact. Glen Johnson was wearing them Luis Suarez shirts, really doesn't mean anything. Watch Mane try leave and see how they flip, just like how they've abused Sterling on the pitch and in the press for four years, for going to greener pastures.

Heysel is also a fact. The fans of your club are murderers and got all of England banned from Europe.

Funny, all these facts and you have no come back for them.

And keep ending your posts with six, I'll end mine with the number of premier league titles you have.

Zero