Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
This is a ridiculous take imo. No match rhythm. Hasn't played a competitive match in a over a month. At the very most he should be coming off the bench.

Since Harry Kane has been a regular starter at Spurs, this is the first final Spurs have reached, and they did it with Kane not playing. It's 100% obvious the team is more dynamic when attacking when Kane sits out.

They need to send that bum to Sunderland.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Since Harry Kane has been a regular starter at Spurs, this is the first final Spurs have reached, and they did it with Kane not playing. It's 100% obvious the team is more dynamic when attacking when Kane sits out.

They need to send that bum to Sunderland.
I don't necessarily agree with that. I think he's pretty good but he shouldn't have started tonight. Make no mistake though. Kane or not, Liverpool would probably have won because they're simply a better team than Spurs.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

According to the police report in São Paulo she met Neymar on Instagram, flew out to Paris from Brasil, and then agreed to meet him at a hotel :stopitslime:

I’m not saying that he’s innocent or that she’s to blame if he did rape her. But what was she expecting to happen, for him to show up and give her advice on improving her first touch or taking Penalties?