Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I mean they're definitely getting him. They wanted him when he was at Schalke but City beat em to it. If anything, Sane's time in England is done. He's won everything there is to win in England. Might as well do the same in Bayern and get back into the Bundes national team.

City just trained him for Bayern to be honest. They were always gonna come back for him. Kinda like Barca with Fabregas. And as a German, when Bayern comes calling you gotta answer that call.

This might as well be considered a done deal. Right now it's just the formalities and agreeing on the final transfer fee :manny:
Yeah, I'm still learning but I can tell it had to happen eventually. Hate to see him go but I'll have to check for Bayren now. I like his game generally.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Scoring against Man City three times in both league and CL weren't crucial?

With top 4 at stake he bottled against Chelsea, Stoke, Everton, United - famously being pocketed by Ashley Young.

Meanwhile Mahrez won the league and had several big game performances, not just the "We beat Man City" trophy that you still celebrate a year after you've done it.