Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Who has lost more European cup finals I ain't saying Emrey is the saviour but klopp still hasnt delivered on the big stage.

There is still a scenario where klopp ends up trophyless again while Emrey has another title to his name but klopp is elite right
Breh don't do this.

Klopp is a way better manager than Emery and it isn't that close.

This is why we can't just go by titles because Patrick Kluivert has a great resume but he clearly isn't an elite manager.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Who has lost more European cup finals I ain't saying Emrey is the saviour but klopp still hasnt delivered on the big stage.

There is still a scenario where klopp ends up trophyless again while Emrey has another title to his name but klopp is elite right

League titles in Germany. Transformed Liverpool, two straight Champions league finals and they're potentially coming second with 97 points in a top league. Probably win the CL this year.

Emery ain't coming close to that, his only success is tied to the Europa League and PSG.

I doubt my spurs can pull off what pool did yesterday :mjcry:

Y'all probably going through. Today will be more your style of the game.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Klopp is a builder, Emery is a interim guy.

Sevilla couldnt even finish in CL places under Emery, as soon as he left, they finished 4th.

Emery is a cup manager, give him a one off game and he is in his element. Over the course of a league season, Emery will get found out, because he cannot get past being conservative, especially when you have better players vs smaller teams. Let alone the away record vs the bigger teams. Arsenal shouldnt be getting raped away from home with a so called tactical coach at the helm,

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:picard:

And half of Palaces shots on goal are cut-ins from Townsend and Zaha who beating 15 players, as he is about to fall to the ground as he trips over his own feet from fatigue from all the stepovers hes done and gets a shot off. The other half is from the Milivojevic taking pens and freekicks

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Klopp is a builder, Emery is a interim guy.

Sevilla couldnt even finish in CL places under Emery, as soon as he left, they finished 4th.

Emery is a cup manager, give him a one off game and he is in his element. Over the course of a league season, Emery will get found out, because he cannot get past being conservative, especially when you have better players vs smaller teams. Let alone the away record vs the bigger teams. Arsenal shouldnt be getting raped away from home with a so called tactical coach at the helm,

If you give Arsenal the ball, they won't break you down. Plus, once our physical advantage subsided we were trash.

He can't attack without fullbacks. High key, he can't manage against smaller sides.

I will say outside of Liverpool, he wasn't that bad away from home against the big teams. Dropped points against Chelsea (3), United (2), Spurs (2) but we bottled those 3 games, we led in 2 of those games and missed too many chances against Chelsea. Against City, we gave away the ball.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If you give Arsenal the ball, they won't break you down. Plus, once our physical advantage subsided we were trash.

He can't attack without fullbacks. High key, he can't manage against smaller sides.

I will say outside of Liverpool, he wasn't that bad away from home against the big teams. Dropped points against Chelsea (3), United (2), Spurs (2) but we bottled those 3 games, we led in 2 of those games and missed too many chances against Chelsea. Against City, we gave away the ball.

Leicester and Wolves I was thinking of, also the away game in Rennes was :scust:.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't saying Emrey is the guy I'm saying klopp has been given almost as much money as man citeh, and has no titles, 0 ,zero, nothing

And that Emrey COULD end up with something while klopp has nothing, but he (Emrey) will keep getting hated on

The issue goes back to funds and the board not releasing anything for the manager be it Wenger Emrey or whoever comes next