Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The red flags was there last year against Roma first leg . Barca not playing good at home, then just Messi magic bailed them out. It happened against Liverpool first leg, almost the same line up against Roma 2nd leg. For sure Valverde last season at Barca

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
giphy-downsized-large.gif

fukk whatever club you and everyone who dapped this post supports, with all due respect :mjgrin:

D5_4eTnXoAUMi8U.jpg:large

full

Right back at you...

giphy.gif

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Honestly brehs now I've had some time to settle this shyt really crazy, just as a pure sporting event that was pretty special to watch, your own team even better, most nikkas be lucky to experience European magic like that once but for us it's just normal :wow:

Tonight :ohlawd:
Istanbul :mjcry:
Olympiacos :wow:
Dortmund 2nd leg :mindblown:
Madrid 5-0 over 2 legs in 09 :birdman:
City last season :demonic:
That crazy ass Uefa Cup final back in the day :pachaha:
Stevie coming on at halftime and getting the hatty against Napoli :banderas:

I could go on and on :wow: my bro who supports city (real one no @Yayo Toure :mjpls:) was giving me shyt all week about how it was over, I told him I seen it done against a better team than this Barca with a much worse team than we have now in a half, 90 minutes at Anfield is lightwork :birdman:

Hearing the atmosphere, the way we were on them nikkas from the first kick, when that early goal went in you just knew it was never in doubt :ohlawd: that's what European excellence and pedigree is right there, some of us have it

TELEMMGLPICT000159612466_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqC3_kSeTIOhA_2EmUwrnnGYCFl3vgdGjGzKz6RzXLZ4U.jpeg

some of us are plastic and don't so claim it don't matter :mjpls:

960.jpg

When your team does something incredible but you still cant keep my name out your mouth. Such a shame.

Fair play to Liverpool though, well done.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Elite winning Mentality is like having 2 extra players on the pitch. Not sure how Klopp brought that in to Liverpool because he didn't have it before.

It's simple, the team is peaking in it's cycle together. They probably have about another year left to win something, before it has to be broken up. Squads together have small windows to win, sometimes it's a 1-2 years, sometimes it's 3-4, but that is different stages of development. But they have to win, or it will be all for nothing, otherwise they will be no better than some other team who've been together for a while and haven't done anything.

Winning trophies creates a winning mentality, because you know how to get over the line as a squad. Liverpool took last seasons loss in the final as motivation. As well as using beating the best team in England 3 out of the 4 games played last season.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Posting this for @Roberto Firmino but @TobiOT I can't help but feel some jealously watching this video....watching players that care for the badge. Wtf mane. Feels like we're miles and miles away from attaining this culture/spirit again.:mjcry:

We're breh, hate to say it....thought we were back after those great 3 months but nope we're back to square 1.....we're the new Liverpool of the 90s we ain't winning the league for a long time :Solskscust:

Liverpool over 2 legs deserved it, it wasn't a fluke like PSG and Arnold's quick thinking is why we need natural fullbacks and Klopp turned Milner into a damn beast :francis: Shaw has been "okay" but he still ain't good enough, dude looks :flabbynsick: and he still has PTSD from that PSV match cause he doesn't take on players, dude has 5 assists in his career and don't get me started on Ashley Young.....our best players this season has been Mctominay, Lindelof & Herrera....Pogba has been :ld: &:jawalrus:&:snoop: at times.Rashford needs a damn break and Martial needs to find himself cause Ole is throwing him to the bushes for a reason and also Lukaku :skip:..SANCHEZ :hhh: Phil Jones :stopitslime: can all fukk off.

Smalling can stay so he can play FA Cup/Caraboa Cup games. We're behind Wolves at this rate....we are gonna get stomped in the Europa if we don't improve and I don't miss Mourinho by the way, only some foolish United fans believe that:mjlol:

Look at this

To THIS

o1Xcqrh.gif