Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
I bet every c*nt here predicted barca’s Lineup and tactics today btw. I’m just some random c*nt and I knew what they’d do fukk sake.

Valverde is truly a useless wanker man. All he does is set up negative mourinho pish and wait for Messi to come up with some genius.

Honest to fukk lads if I was a Barca fan I’d boot his c*nt in. Gods honest truth. He’s a mid table manager and that’s it.

Liverpool outplayed them in nou camp and where undone by messi’s brilliance. The got what they deserved tonight. Fantastic team.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I bet every c*nt here predicted barca’s Lineup and tactics today btw. I’m just some random c*nt and I knew what they’d do fukk sake.

Valverde is truly a useless wanker man. All he does is set up negative mourinho pish and wait for Messi to come up with some genius.

Honest to fukk lads if I was a Barca fan I’d boot his c*nt in. Gods honest truth. He’s a mid table manager and that’s it.

Liverpool outplayed them in nou camp and where undone by messi’s brilliance. The got what they deserved tonight. Fantastic team.
You’re right....

c*nt! :mjlit:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Just saw the highlights (I did fall asleep before the first goal). My god is Coutinhio trash. No wonder why the fans hate him.

I begrudgingly have to give Liverpool credit. To win without Salah, Firminio and Robertson going off in the 2nd half is an amazing feat. Better than Barca overcoming PSG with a full squad in 2015.

Still hope Ajax get in that ass though. :dame:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Hate to say it but this is true. Tactics been fukking this team for a couple seasons now. Instead of deploying Dembele on the left or right with sparing starts and subs, he relegates him to the bench then tells him to go sweat it out in the 84' and snap his hammies every six weeks. Took a world-class CB in Umtiti and instead of slowly rotating your WORLD CUP WINNING CB you stick with some lottery pick ass goober who been benefiting from Pique having one of his best/healthiest seasons in years.

Played Vidal when he's made for ball WINNING not ball retention like Arthur. Playing Sergi when Semedo is the more effective defender...a mess all around...only for Jordi Alba to get his as exposed like never before.

Ter Stegen kept this shyt from being 7 or 8 to zip. Literally the WORST I've ever seen the team perform. And it's been started with this manager....

If Spurs go through I gotta root for Liverpool...fukking EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHH

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Exactly but to hear most of these nikkas in here tell it we got found out and styled on :mjlol:

You a Bhoy though so of course you know :myman:

I’m saying mate, Messi styled on Liverpool at camp nou, only ter Stegen and suarez where any good rest of the match. Rest of the Barca squad where humped all night. Liverpool looked better and fitter all tie and deserved their win. Could easily have score 2/3 themselves at camp nou if they’d been clinical.

To hear YNWA in the final again. :blessed: VVD a CL winner. :blessed:

Messi still GOAT though.:hubie:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Van Dijk Ballon D'Or agenda starts TODAY
:ufdup:

latest

:blessed:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if barca does win the treble they have to be one of the weakest to ever do it, the team is pretty much the same as last year, same manager as the roma choke job, fukkING ROMA !!! just messi's form making the difference (not saying he plays by himself but asisst for the goal in 1st leg, scored the next 2 and started the 4th against united, give this guy a couple ballon's dor brehs)

after a good group stage they walked pass 3rd place in france and curently 6th !!! in england so not sure where this already winners vibe is coming from...

winning la liga when real has a disgusting season and atletico is having an off one ain't that much of an achievement

if messiah ain't feelin' it I could see liverpool playing the final again

wouldve preferred juve in the final since they are BIG name team but wouldn't have wanted to see the same one against barca from a few seasons ago despite the possible CRIS vs LEO showdown and also if they couldn't beat ajax they don't really deserve to be anywhere near. that's my only grip with spurs/ajax they look like cinderellas and i personally like big boys clashes in the final CL act, might not even watch a barca ajax one, sounds like a random pre season sponsor cup in bahrein

Too bad i didnt put my money where my mouth is...