Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Y'all see VVD touch before messi nearly pulled the trigger. Dude is the best defender alive. He deserves the ballon d'or.

Guy is an insane football talent, he can do anything he feels like on the pitch.

He is so skilled and intelligent with the ball he could double as the best centre half and best attacking mid on Scotland. He’s seriously fukking incredible and epitomises the Dutch “total football” philosophy.

Honestly Celtic fans still talk about him even though he was only here a short time and we miss him. Man is a football genius up there with Messi. :mjcry:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
1-0:liverpoolmj:

2-0:liverpooldamn:

3-0:liverpoollol:

4-0:liverpoolmj:
dae.jpg

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
True, but they only play one or two most of the time that I see. Liverpool and Klopp play multiple black players in their preferred starting eleven and in reserve roles.

disagree

arsenal have aubameyang, lacazette, iwobi, AMN
city have kompany, sterling fernandinho, mendy, walker, delph, jesus
chelsea have kante, RLC, rudiger, CHO, willian, ampadu
utd have young, pogba, lukaku, lingard, bailly, fred, rashford, martial
etc

if your theory is true, i just cant imagine that the practice of signing multiple undervalued black players would be exclusive to just liverpool. theyid all be on it

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
They were 3-0 up because of him tho:heh:

The first leg scoreline does not reflect the match

If you say so. Someone else could say they were only 3-0 up because Van Dijk had a terrible game and Messi capitalized on some basic unforced defensive mistakes :yeshrug: