Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
this was great my bowls were literally loose:mjlol::skip:

, but some us did say this would be the worse barca side to win a treble because from what i have seen in la liga they are not all that great, outside of messi. :manny:

lets hope for some act of God on sunday:blessed:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Barca players were either drunk or they just suck. Basic passes where getting cut off and there wings couldn't even get the ball to Messi or anywhere near the goal. Lol they suck

Liverpool's pressing rattled them but I don't understand the total lack of urgency they just looked :manny: out there

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
barca in the locker losing to a salah and firmino less liverpool like that
giphy.gif

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
why?

Barca surely is gonna bring in a manager that knows how to coach attacking. This has to be it for Valverde. Dembele didn't play so he's chilling.
Should have had a goal last week. Would have been 4-0. Although I realize I cannot make that argument because Salah should have had one last week himself.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Would you rather face Tottenham or Ajax in the finals? I kinda want us to get Bottlespurs. However, I feel Ajax vs Pool is the more exciting match.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
breh
Madrid bout to poach Pogba and Hazard your league's two most talented players

Barca bout to retool and spend some nations gdp. Liverpool winning the finals but Liverpool are a historically strong champions league team and the current team has alot of dogs in them. These other English teams are not built for CL.
act like Liverpool isn't by far the best english team of all time in europe. when Bayern was doing great in the CL, nobody was talking about the dominant German league.

pl fanboys are bout to be on overdrive.