Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
The game is about athleticism now WITH skills.

Barca needs to adapt

THIS!

We saw it at the World Cup as well (Mbappe vs Argentina's back line).

The physical demands of the modern game can no longer ignored. You obviously need tekkers as well, but I could imagine a seismic shift in the make up of the elite players in the coming future.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I'm glad I missed for a good cause at least otherwise I'd be pissed.

But my god :mjcry: Back to back CL finals :wow:

Team was finishing 8th 3 years ago. Southampton was four points off Champs League. Klopp is unbelievable, Anfield feeling damn near restored

Klopp made excellence a habit. We're so used to winning nowadays we forget the days when we struggled in the group stages. Now we breeze past Bayern and Porto and its :ehh:

Breh spoiling us. Back to back UCL finals and going the distance with Man City in the league.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Liverpool brehs will get repped on the spot

GBUtZgM.jpg

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Are we going to finally address Liverpool's abnormal fitness levels? :patrice:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
The racists in spain will find the black player to blame and put all the problems and issues on. They wont blame the racist coach for benching umtiti and semedo. racist fukk
Spain is racist but they recognize fine players no matter the color. They've been calling for Valverde to leave even before the season started

but like @Lord_Chief_Rocka said, Barca needs to be on the phone with Pogba asap before Madrid gets to him. Jesus chirst their midfield is lifeless. I hope they're not banking on only De Jong as their creative outlet. He's more of a controller, not an Ineasta.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Course you nikkas still ain’t gonna give us our respect, Bobby F Baby out, Momo out, 3 down, against the ‘best ever’ :mjpls: concede one and we need 5, came out straight from the start let them know what time it was :birdman: commitment drive skill from the start :ohlawd: Robbo off at halftime, didn’t even need extra time and nikkas gonna claim they choked :ufdup:

Nah we ain’t having that today :pacspit:

Got most my Pool nikkas, anyone else I missed come get this rep :blessed:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why?

Barca surely is gonna bring in a manager that knows how to coach attacking. This has to be it for Valverde. Dembele didn't play so he's chilling.

What you mean why :mjlol: He should have had 2 goals in the first leg, anyway it's fukk Barcelona all day every day