Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
For what they paid for him its warranted...especially when Dembele is becoming more of the crowd favorite and basically carried the mid season as a super-sub. There was something like a stretch of a month and some change where he came off the bench and won them 4 straight La Liga matches or something.

:russ: No they can't. Make up a three goal deficit which gets blown up to a 5 goal deficit if Barca score once? Not to mention Messi loves to shyt on English teams. Sorry breh...this is over. 1-0 and Liverpool had more than a puncher's chance...I'da actually favored them...but nah. Not anymore.

Barca-Ajax final.

Cryuff smiles down on the UCL :blessed:
I told you all we needed was luck, and we didn't even need it tonight tho.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Liverpool haters don't open this :manny:

Xg1iVwz.jpg

Daps
No idea how brehs hate on this Liverpool side. Black excellence everywhere:blessed:. But fukk y'all anyway. :pacspit:Bringing that back to England
#YNWA

That squad and their manager are extremely likeable, and I root for them most of the time.

But Liverpool's white fans are terrible, and I've done enough reading to know that they've been terrible for a long time and have a reputation for racism, violence and destruction. I bet that's what turns a lot of folks off.

(Not counting the Everton and United fans who were born hating Liverpool because it's in their DNA.)

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CR7 would have never choked in a closeout game with the other team missing their best player.
CR7 can't even do that against Ajax. Now calm down :russ:
Barcelona revolves around Messi, they're relying so much with one player. So the moment the defense are focus on him others can't create plays on their own.