Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
5,000 have signed :perplexed:
tumblr_pqxnzePiFB1taqf28_540.jpg

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
makes the achievements of chelsea and man city look all the more greater
please don't put City in the same breath as Chelsea. They wish they had Chelsea prestige(even if it's lesser than other top 6 English club).

City have achieved nothing in Europe. They the Toronto Raptors of the CL.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
please don't put City in the same breath as Chelsea. They wish they had Chelsea prestige(even if it's lesser than other top 6 English club).

Who won the 1970 Cup Winners Cup? :hubie:

I admit City haven't done much in Europe but please, research your facts before making such strong statements. Also research Paul Pogba next time you try call him a top tier footballer. :pachaha:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Who won the 1970 Cup Winners Cup? :hubie:

I admit City haven't done much in Europe but please, research your facts before making such strong statements. Also research Paul Pogba next time you try call him a top tier footballer. :pachaha:
Don't know why you brought up Pogba but thanks because Pogba alone has more success in the champions league than your club. Then he's gonna go to Madrid next season and eventually win one before your club sniff the semi finals again.
I hate when you all try to make it seem like I'm his stan, but I just like to call you guys out on the gross exaggerating of his underwhelming games and placing other less talented players above him.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Sevilla :hhh:

The fact that Valencia lost to Eibar last week makes this Sevilla game even more embarrassing. Los Che could have been level with Getafe for 4th.

If Getafe makes UCL :scust:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

oh nah i aint comparing man city to chelsea

the blues got em beat in every category

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Up there with Atletico Bilbao when they qualified for UCL

At least Bilbao has some pedigree in Spain. Getafe is just :hhh:

It'd be like Burnley making UCL. Getafe this season has played like hot garbage. Such anti-football tactics.

Valencia needs to get in their bag and see out the rest of their games and hope Getafe stumble in the final weeks.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
At least Bilbao has some pedigree in Spain. Getafe is just :hhh:

It'd be like Burnley making UCL. Getafe this season has played like hot garbage. Such anti-football tactics.

Valencia needs to get in their bag and see out the rest of their games and hope Getafe stumble in the final weeks.

How can can you hate on Getafe? Bordalas has taken them from almost being relegated to Segunda División B to the cusp of the CL in three years. They’ve scratched and clawed for everything they’ve gotten, and they deserve that final spot for the work they’ve put in.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
How can can you hate on Getafe? Bordalas has taken them from almost being relegated to Segunda División B to the cusp of the CL in three years. They’ve scratched and clawed for everything they’ve gotten, and they deserve that final spot for the work they’ve put in.

It's their style of football I dislike. Very, very unappealing. They win a lot of games through gamesmanship. I respect the work Bordalas has done but keep that nonsense in Europa.