Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Xhaka feet stuck in cement for that header :scust:

Mustafi is the fukking CB how on earth are you on the line and a looping header comes in and you don't even jump. Mustafi is literally the worse signing we've had in fukking years. I can attribute at least 6+ losses THIS SEASON to his errors.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Turner Sports buying rights to the Europa League and then streaming all games except the final through Bleacher Report Live exclusively. :martin:

Multiple networks in the Turner family, but they'd rather show re-runs of Supernatural and Family Guy than show the games live on the TV package that I paid for. :martin:

Turner absolutely fumbled on their coverage of UCL and Europa. I hop Fox Sports wins the next round of bidding. Them or NBC sports.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Turner Sports buying rights to the Europa League and then streaming all games except the final through Bleacher Report Live exclusively. :martin:

Multiple networks in the Turner family, but they'd rather show re-runs of Supernatural and Family Guy than show the games live on the TV package that I paid for. :martin:
they've been getting destroyed on twitter for this and their cheap ass CL coverage. i wish NBCSN would purchase the rights.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Mustafi is the fukking CB how on earth are you on the line and a looping header comes in and you don't even jump. Mustafi is literally the worse signing we've had in fukking years. I can attribute at least 6+ losses THIS SEASON to his errors.

They both at fault, Xhaka was closer to Diakhaby tho. Could of back peddled and/or jumped, but stood still.