Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
As I and others have said... this is the most weak Barca team in over a decade and yet they’re still on for a treble. You have to give Messi credit again for carrying this team that has an ageing squad and a trash manager.

To win a potential third treble in one career is unheard of, at least to my knowledge.

Do Liverpool stand a chance? Absolutely. But all it takes is one Barca away goal and they’ll have to score a minimum of 5 goals.!:merchant:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
As I and others have said... this is the most weak Barca team in over a decade and yet they’re still on for a treble. You have to give Messi credit again for carrying this team that has an ageing squad and a trash manager.

To win a potential third treble in one career is unheard of, at least to my knowledge.

Do Liverpool stand a chance? Absolutely. But all it takes is one Barca away goal and they’ll have to score a minimum of 5 goals.!:merchant:

Scott brown is about to captain his team to a third treble in a row, the treble treble. :wow:

Can’t think of anyone who has won 3 treble’s that include a European trophy before though. Messi is just unreal.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
he's p*ssy enuff to do it.

expect Coutinho to start at Anfield too....

speaking of Coutinho, when that summerjam screen gonna show his face?

He gets merciless whistles at pretty much every game at the Camp Nou, and the Spanish press kills him daily. It can’t get much worse for him at this point.

The only guy that’s an easier target in Spain right now is Bale.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
He gets merciless whistles at pretty much every game at the Camp Nou, and the Spanish press kills him daily. It can’t get much worse for him at this point.

The only guy that’s an easier target in Spain right now is Bale.

That's surprising. I thought Barcelona fans were more loyal to their players. It's Real Madrid who have a long history of booing their own players, I think they even booed Raul a few times

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
If luck is on liverpool's side at anfield, considering how barca was dominated at camp nou for the first 20, then majority of the second half, liver can go through.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
That's surprising. I thought Barcelona fans were more loyal to their players. It's Real Madrid who have a long history of booing their own players, I think they even booed Raul a few times

For what they paid for him its warranted...especially when Dembele is becoming more of the crowd favorite and basically carried the mid season as a super-sub. There was something like a stretch of a month and some change where he came off the bench and won them 4 straight La Liga matches or something.

If luck is on liverpool's side at anfield, considering how barca was dominated at camp nou for the first 20, then majority of the second half, liver can go through.

:russ: No they can't. Make up a three goal deficit which gets blown up to a 5 goal deficit if Barca score once? Not to mention Messi loves to shyt on English teams. Sorry breh...this is over. 1-0 and Liverpool had more than a puncher's chance...I'da actually favored them...but nah. Not anymore.

Barca-Ajax final.

Cryuff smiles down on the UCL :blessed: