Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Seems that way. I’ve seen him scored some ridiculous free kicks over the years. I remembered one he did against the USA side in the Copa America:wow:

I was in the building for that one. It’s f#ck Messi and Argentina all day, but that moment was insane :jamesbrownwowww:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
of course they are not trash, but i have watched other games besides this one this season, they haven't been as impressive as the teams i had mentioned earlier thats all.:yeshrug::ehh:

i still think its a carrying job of epic proportions :lolbron:
The amount of them times he had to come off the bench and do madness says it all about this Barcelona team

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
English pundits still holding out hope, I see :heh:

giphy.gif

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
He is beyond elite at so many things. He was born to play football. You see dudes like Giannis, MJ, Bron, Messi, Zidane and Pele. They could have been born anywhere and still would be GOAT. Messi could still be in the running for GOAT if he was born in Missouri City, TX. He is just that damn gifted.

Anywhere with some resources. No offense, some nations can't create a Messi.

tumblr_p5snquQqsj1rilm0zo1_400.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Strange thing is Messi and Barca didn't play very well. They mostly defended well but Messi is so decisive and such an X factor that he's just a cheat code. The quick feet, the through balls. The strikes. Just absolutely glorious player. I just feel so privileged so watch this guy play football. Over 10 years of pure greatness.

My goat yall. :wow:
His balance, with quickness, with power is what gets everyone. He is small but he's so wide and big but quick. His in the box quickness reminds you of Emmitt Smith as Norv Turner said of Emmitt. Like teams want to tackle him but can't. What's crazy is, I've been watching him for years. He is still getting better. He used to want to use his talent at will but now he is letting the game come to him and still use his talent at will. Argentina might still have a shot in 2022.