Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Midget Overlord got bodies buried all over that Nou Camp pitch. :mjlit:

Got shallow graves elsewhere too.
220px-Shallow.jpg

Loved this film :DwightYorke:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He is beyond elite at so many things. He was born to play football. You see dudes like Giannis, MJ, Bron, Messi, Zidane and Pele. They could have been born anywhere and still would be GOAT. Messi could still be in the running for GOAT if he was born in Missouri City, TX. He is just that damn gifted.

Anywhere with some resources. No offense, some nations can't create a Messi.

Last edited:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
That Ajax high press vs Barca? :patrice::AVBDamn:

Barcelona didn't play flawless... I'm rooting for Barcelona, but this Ajax side scares me. I think they can be more efficient in their possession and more clinical in their chances. They could bury Barca if they continue to start sloppy as they've done in the past 2 ties.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Strange thing is Messi and Barca didn't play very well. They mostly defended well but Messi is so decisive and such an X factor that he's just a cheat code. The quick feet, the through balls. The strikes. Just absolutely glorious player. I just feel so privileged so watch this guy play football. Over 10 years of pure greatness.

My goat yall. :wow:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Sometimes you have to step back and reflect, is this team really trash when they're on the verge of a treble? :jbhmm:

of course their are not trash, but i have watched other games besides this one this season, they haven't been as impressive as the teams i had mentioned earlier thats all.:yeshrug::ehh:

i still think its a carrying job of epic proportions :lolbron:

Last edited: