Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No manager is fixing that squad to do anything but lose to Barca over and over again. The team needs a transfer overhaul.
That's what they said when they hired Zidane, he is too green for a manager not much experience. But it's a collective effort, they have the best midfield even the best backline with great forwards. And of course no VAR yet :russ:

Just to remind people, Juventus is out of Coppa that they won 4 straight years I think with Cristiano. Just sayin

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That's what they said when they hired Zidane, he is too green for a manager not much experience. But it's a collective effort, they have the best midfield even the best backline with great forwards. And of course no VAR yet :russ:

Just to remind people, Juventus is out of Coppa that they won 4 straight years I think with Cristiano. Just sayin

But what youre forgetting Zidane was a) already at the club with the Castilla team and b) he already knew the political intricacies of the club.

Now you can bring up Solari came thru the same way Zidane did, but you got to remember Solari is just a corner boys little man. Zidane is Pee Wee.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
ppl actually think if ronaldo was still with madrid they would defend better. Ronaldo would have been shyt with solari and lopetegui. He just had the comon sense to see this and leave. Sure, he was the best player in that team. But him leaving is not the reason they are this shyt...They need a manager. A manager is waaaay more important than any player. Look at united with mou and look at them now

The chances Vinny Jr & Benz be missing, C dot taking at least half of them.

Madrid score first then they can play on the counter, when they got to chase a game they wide wide open like the whores in the local brothel half way thru a 12 hour shift on a busy Friday night on brehs payday.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
ppl actually think if ronaldo was still with madrid they would defend better. Ronaldo would have been shyt with solari and lopetegui. He just had the comon sense to see this and leave. Sure, he was the best player in that team. But him leaving is not the reason they are this shyt...They need a manager. A manager is waaaay more important than any player. Look at united with mou and look at them now

I'm convinced Casimero is one of the most gassed players in the world. The full-backs been meh, Ramos/Varane has run its course IMO. But I agree that the management be TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH. Man U as you said is a PERFECT example of what good management does for a team.

Barca/messi fan boys will deflect this but if the roles were reversed and barca looked like this without messi, im sure the agenda would be the same with no arguments :sas1:

Yes and no. Barca went in a stole one in the Bernabeu last week and bullied another...all with Messi playing in sub-par form. Also, remember that Barca still has its ethos, they look more of a team, even when they are down, that this seasons Madrid EVER did. Arthur + de Jong + Busquets (as he schools the youngsters.) Madrid should be TERRORIZED for years to come.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I'm afraid Ole might be naive and try to play an actual game of football against PSG, and get badly styled on

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Say it louder for those at the back :wow:

Remember when Madrid seemed to be bringing in youngsters, and fans started mocking Barca for buying superstars...let's see if they keep the same energy this summer :mjgrin:

:mjlol: when did you start watching football?

Both Real and Barca are whores for big names. They the OG Kardashian's.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: when did you start watching football?

Both Real and Barca are whores for big names. They the OG Kardashian's.

Nah breh, I'm talking about recently when Asensio was looking very bright and Zidane had gone 2 and a half seasons without making any transfers iirc, Barca had just paid top dollar for Coutinho and Dembele.. Madrid fans were getting corky about spending less money than Barca