Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
oh and i always wondered why there couldn't be a rebound goal in a penalty shootout but during normal time there could be.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Keep the scoreline respectable :mjgrin:

giphy.gif

Gonna be on my Juelz shyt here and just say the game tomorrow will be deleted from my mind :hubie:

More concerned about the Arsenal game on Sunday:francis: and judging from the line-up, OGS doesn't want more bullshyt injuries, so hopefully Martial and co are back for Sunday.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Keep the scoreline respectable :mjgrin:

giphy.gif

Gonna be on my Juelz shyt here and just say the game tomorrow will be deleted from my mind :hubie:

More concerned about the Arsenal game on Sunday:francis: and judging from the line-up, OGS doesn't want more bullshyt injuries, so hopefully Martial and co are back for Sunday.

Unleash Gomes and Greenwood :blessed:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Gomes is the best passer and most technical player in the squad.

Personally I don't think youngsters have to be introduced in games where the squad is very weak and there's a likelyhood they're going to lose badly, unless there's no option at all. Better to bring them from the bench, or put them in a stacked squad against weaker opponents. Like what Barca and City are doing with Alena and Foden.

I think United should just allow McTominay, Fred and co to catch this L and try again next year

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Personally I don't think youngsters have to be introduced in games where the squad is very weak and there's a likelyhood they're going to lose badly, unless there's no option at all. Better to bring them from the bench, or put them in a stacked squad against weaker opponents. Like what Barca and City are doing with Alena and Foden.

I think United should just allow McTominay, Fred and co to catch this L and try again next year

Best way to learn, is back against the wall, builds character, more then getting 5mins here and there in lopsided victories.

If they're old enough to vote and old enough to join the military and go kill people, then they old enough to play vs PSG.

I'm all for protecting youngsters minutes and games played, but they got to play vs big teams at some point.

If Trent Alexander Arnold can make his PL full debut vs United, then Gomes and Greenwood can play vs PSG.

Take those stabilizers off the bike. :mjlit:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

There's literally no other option unless you want a backup keeper in midfield.

Edit: I think I misread your post. I agree McT,Fred and Perreira to start. Bring on Gomes or Greenwood if required.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
T&T?:patrice:

Bruh I watched sancho play, he does nothing extraordinary to be worth that price tag :yeshrug:

:scust:

Stick with your YouTube highlight ballers.

Like what u21 players not named Mbrappe and Dembele have his ball control and decision making.

Scoffing at 23 goals either scored or assisted by him in 32 games. How's Leon Bailey doing :mjgrin:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:scust:

Stick with your YouTube highlight ballers.

Like what u21 players not named Mbrappe and Dembele have his ball control and decision making.

Scoffing at 23 goals either scored or assisted by him in 32 games. How's Leon Bailey doing :mjgrin:

Exactly.

Sancho is the best young talent in a league that has produced some stars over the years. Yeah you could say the level of competition is low, but just look at how Leon Bailey has fell the fukk off. Whatever Pulisic's price tag was Sancho is worth twice that.

Leicester want over 80m for Ben Chillwell, 100m for Sancho is totally reasonable in that case.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Leicester want over 80m for Ben Chillwell,

Bruh what? :what: The left back? I watched their game against Watford and I thought he played ok, nothing stood out about his game in my opinion. He got a big ass head as well