Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
nikkas REALLY out here slandering Coutinho? :gucci:
Calling him a MOTD player and West Ham quality? :gucci:
Because he's having a bad season at Barca? :gucci:

I guess nikkas really have short memories :gucci:
I actually got a long memory breh. He is a highlights player that impresses those that watch the game through highlights. He not elite and got found out last season when Liverpool soared after he was sold. Barcelona made a mistake too.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I actually got a long memory breh. He is a highlights player that impresses those that watch the game through highlights. He not elite and got found out last season when Liverpool soared after he was sold. Barcelona made a mistake too.

Never said he was elite. I feel he's on that Dybala and Griezmann level and would be an asset to 98% of teams
You claim liverpool is soaring, but they're clamoring to sign a player like Coutinho for their midfield

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Call Sancho overrated but want Coutinho :scust:.

Where is Coutinho going to play genius?
He can only play from the left hand side and who where do United's 2 most talented players prefer playing, the left hand side.

Stop bringing FIFA and PES into real life.
Sancho is overrated :yeshrug:

I wish I had time to play fifa or pes :mjcry:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:gucci:

This new penalty rule

Stopping rebounds off pens. It's going to be a dead ball and a goal kick, if the keeper saves it or hits off the post.

Keeper has to have 1 foot on the line.

Players being subbed can leave from the closest point instead if the half way line.
i honestly have no problem with them. the keeper is already at a disadvantage in a penalty situation and he saves it and the bottler and his teammates get a second chance. nah, you choked move on. it's not like they enforced encroaching anyway (see saturday), so might as well make it one chance to get it done. if the keeper has to keep a foot on the line then that's helpful to the taker in putting it away so you don't have to worry about a damn rebound.

i don't like accidental handball goals like kos against burnley and aguero against us.

i didn't like how the laca freekick against bournemouth went down, the arsenal players were basically pushing the bournemouth players out of the way to create a spot for laca to shoot it. if that was against us i would have been pissed.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
i honestly have no problem with them. the keeper is already at a disadvantage in a penalty situation and he saves it and the bottler and his teammates get a second chance. nah, you choked move on. it's not like they enforced encroaching anyway (see saturday), so might as well make it once chance to get it done. if the keeper has to keep a foot on the line then that's helpful to the taker in putting it away so you don't have to worry about a damn rebound.

i don't like accidental handball goals like kos against burnley and aguero against us.

i didn't like how the laca freekick against bournemouth went down, the arsenal players were basically pushing the bournemouth players out of the way to create a spot for laca to shoot it. if that was against us i would have been pissed.

I don't know how long these rules been knocking about, just more of a surprise, it was the first time yesterday hearing of them. Thought someone would of mentioned them, especially with pens being missed.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I don't know how long these rules been knocking about, just more of a surprise, it was the first time yesterday hearing of them. Thought someone would of mentioned them, especially with pens being missed.
it got mentioned yesterday because the IFAB had their meeting over the weekend and changed the laws. the rules go into effect in june so you can still try to shoot a rebound off a penalty miss, attacking players can obstruct in the wall and you can accidentally handball a goal in until then.