Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Honestly, I think Klopp does that blame wind/pitch/air shyt to shield his players from the media which is why I don't care about it. Now instead of the media talking about the team's recent substandard form they're talking about wind. And everyone in the media loves Klopp so unlike Mourinho or Sarri the story dies rather quickly.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

36pbIwX.png

Liverpool really tryna get a 12 year old banned for that?

owQa4.png

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Neymar did an interview with Esporte Espectacular, and he talked about Real Madrid.

Do I have a willingness to play at Real Madrid? Real Madrid is one of the biggest clubs in the world. Any player that they come after would be attracted to playing there. Today I’m happy to be here in Paris, I’m well here. But nobody knows the future...

Neymar’s team is smart and calculated. Him and his dad know exactly what they’re doing with these interviews they’ve been giving the last few weeks. Seeing the sadness and hurt in Ney’s eyes when he was reminiscing about how much he enjoyed his time at Barça was very telling about where his head is at right now. You don’t cry about your memories with your old girl, if your happy with the new one.

They hit a lick on the Qataris, and now they’re about force their way out.

:neymarlol:

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
United would be stupid to spend 100m on overrated Sancho. Should try and get continho from Barca for less.

Even Coutinho would be a bad buy considering our needs.

First we need a proper CB like Koulibaly, then I'd say a proper box to box midfielder like Ndombele. A right winger and another full-back. Probably another defensive midfielder to take the burden off Matic.

EDIT: My order of need

1. CB - Top class CB that can partner with Lindelof. Smalling is a good 3rd option. Jones can go for all I like. I still have faith in Bailly but not sure about OGS
2. RW - Goes with out saying. Been lacking at this position for a while.
3. RB - Young needs to go. Dalot has looked promising but we are thin in this area. It'd be nice for us to get an understudy to Shaw as well. Good for rotation.
4. CM - A good box to box would be a nice to have. An Ndombele type would be good. If that doesn't come through then we need to develop our current midfielders.

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Even Coutinho would be a bad buy considering our needs.

First we need a proper CB like Koulibaly, then I'd say a proper box to box midfielder like Ndombele. A right winger and another full-back. Probably another defensive midfielder to take the burden off Matic.
100% this. Its like you read my thoughts. I do think we would be ok with just Ndombele type in midfield instead of another to cover Matic. I'm happy enough with Herrera eho has shown he can cover that, or McTom to cover that.

No to Coutinho.
Would rather a Nicholas Pepe type.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
United would be stupid to spend 100m on overrated Sancho. Should try and get continho from Barca for less.

Call Sancho overrated but want Coutinho :scust:.

Where is Coutinho going to play genius?
He can only play from the left hand side and who where do United's 2 most talented players prefer playing, the left hand side.

Stop bringing FIFA and PES into real life.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Tottenham striker Harry Kane says the team must "step up" when the pressure is on if they are to start winning trophies.

Spurs' Premier League title challenge has faded after back-to-back defeats by Burnley and Chelsea, before Saturday's draw against Arsenal.

Mauricio Pochettino's side are in third place, 10 points behind leaders Manchester City with nine games left.

"We need to find a way to get it done," said England captain Kane, 25.

"We haven't done that in recent years, we haven't done that this week and that will be the difference.

"That is the turning point that we need to try to achieve."

Tottenham go into the second leg of their last-16 Champions League tie at German side Borussia Dortmund on Tuesday with a 3-0 lead.

The north London club posted a message on social media on Monday which read: "To Dortmund to get the job done".