Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I'm supporting Madrid, but I want to see a good game :lupe:

Idk who to support.
I don't want to see the Messi Ronaldo Balon D'Or era end, butttt, i don't want Ronaldo to win again.

Don't want Madrid to 3peat, yet i don't think I'm ready for EPL fans claiming best league in the world and using this to justify themselves :hula:

I just can't win :why:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
901 epl drive look alive, look alive crissy came up on this side now he on the other oh well fukk'em dog we gonna see how hard he ride :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
My prediction for tomorrow :francis:....

I think it'll be 4-1 to Madrid .:snoop:

Just too much quality and Liverpool defense has been too inconsistent. It'll be close for a while but eventually Madrid will pull away with the game .

I really hope Liverpool can prove me wrong. That 6th European Cup would be sweet. Especially if Salah can score.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
My prediction for tomorrow :francis:....

I think it'll be 4-1 to Madrid .:snoop:

Just too much quality and Liverpool defense has been too inconsistent. It'll be close for a while but eventually Madrid will pull away with the game .

I really hope Liverpool can prove me wrong. That 6th European Cup would be sweet. Especially if Salah can score.

I'll rep you if your predictions right but you're really downplaying Liverpool here. I'd be surprised if Liverpool don't score 2.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Hypothetical,

do you think UEFA would have a big problem from too many leagues if they really tried to put Champions League matchdays away from the midweek to the weekend? Guaranteed group spots for the top 4 of the biggest leagues was talked about and it starts next season. Seems like the next natural evolution in money chasing. :jbhmm:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Hypothetical,

do you think UEFA would have a big problem from too many leagues if they really tried to put Champions League matchdays away from the midweek to the weekend? Guaranteed group spots for the top 4 of the biggest leagues was talked about and it starts next season. Seems like the next natural evolution in money chasing. :jbhmm:

You might as well create the European Super League if you move CL Group Stage - Semis to weekends and Uefa don't want that. You effectively killing domestic football in every country and the FA's won't allow that to happen.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I'm putting my differences aside, and gonna go with real winning. Their team is fully fit, no injuries no suspension, and they have the history to back it up.

When they play good, they win.

When they play mediocre, they win

When they play bad, they still win:mindblown:

All in all, I wanna see Liverpool lift up the trohph but you know what it is.