Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Word Cup is a month away brehs :blessed::blessed::blessed:

USMNT:ABum1:
Chile:ABum1:
Netherlands :ABum1:

Lets not forget our past.

It's ok. Mexico will lose in the round of 16 like every other World Cup.

giphy.gif

This can't be life

giphy.gif

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
World Cup is a month away and I’m rooting for the PentaCampeao but with Dani Alves out Brazil’s chance to win it all went from 50% to 25%. Smh watch Brazil get eliminated by Belgium in the quarterfinals 1-0. :francis::mjcry:

Yeah I really wonder how Brazil is gonna cope without that gaping hole on the right side of their defence.

Alves was never a great defender, but his positioning and lack of recovery pace has been criminal for about 3 years now. Brazil will be better with Danilo on the right.

The WC is Germanys or Spains to lose tho.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Tite just announced the 23 man World Cup roster. I have to turn these alerts off my computer, because I’m not getting anything done :thiagofacepalm:

No Luan,no Arthur,no Malcolm,no Alex Sandro?? Looks like another disappointing elimination is coming. Smh :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
World Cup is a month away and I’m rooting for the PentaCampeao but with Dani Alves out Brazil’s chance to win it all went from 50% to 25%. Smh watch Brazil get eliminated by Belgium in the quarterfinals 1-0. :francis::mjcry:
Alves hasn’t been relevant for years...that being said Belgium looks strong this year.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
No Luan,no Arthur,no Malcolm,no Alex Sandro?? Looks like another disappointing elimination is coming. Smh :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Malcom is OK but he's not getting in that squad with so many good wide players.

Alex Sandro is OK but Marcelo is better. Not sure why Sandro didnt get picked and Felipe Luis did.

Belgium is strong but their coach is Bobby Martinez. I can't see them getting past the quarter finals.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I havent heard the usual rah rah chestbeating from england about them having a high chance of winning

They must have learned by now :mjgrin:

England won 2 World Cups last year. :troll:

No one really believes England is going to win the world cup in England, it's just an excuse to go out and get hammered on a school night and at weekends, if you're from England you would know this.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
England won 2 World Cups last year. :troll:

No one really believes England is going to win the world cup in England, it's just an excuse to go out and get hammered on a school night and at weekends, if you're from England you would know this.
Sven-Goran-Eriksson-har-fatt-sparken.jpg

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@THEREALBRAND how come Alex Sandro didn't get a call?
Tite prefers Filipe Luis.

Most fans and pundits prefer Sandro and are pissed he wasn’t called up, but as an Atleti fan I’m not going to comment on that. I’m just going to celebrate my guy making the squad :hubie:

Last edited: