Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Neymar named Ligue 1 player of the season
gif-neymarpenalty.gif

:neymarlol:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
quick question - do they play soccer in spain after the world cup :patrice:

gona be out there july/aug and my pops obsessed with soccer, wondering if real madrid gona be playing :skip:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

gona be out there july/aug and my pops obsessed with soccer, wondering if real madrid gona be playing :skip:

They do but its the international cup which is not taking place in spain. Its basically meaningless preseason games vs over seas teams

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

The La Liga season normally starts in mid to late August, so depending on how long you’re going to be there you might be able to catch a Real Madrid game. The season schedule isn’t released yet though.

If you won’t be there that long Atlético is playing Inter in Madrid on August 1st as a part of the ICC exhibition tournament, but that will be the only “big” game around that time. Typically though, the second and third division teams stay in Spain for their friendlies. So you would be able to see those games in late July/ early August.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:dwillhuh: how long you been following football for?

The World Cup doesn't shut down anything. Pre-Season starts late June, early July, dependant on if teams have to qualify for European Competition.

You would probably have a better chance of catching a Real Madrid game in the US then in Spain for that time of the year. Real probably not going to play a home game till mid August.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
World Cup is a month away and I’m rooting for the PentaCampeao but with Dani Alves out Brazil’s chance to win it all went from 50% to 25%. Smh watch Brazil get eliminated by Belgium in the quarterfinals 1-0. :francis::mjcry:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Tite just announced the 23 man World Cup roster. I have to turn these alerts off my computer, because I’m not getting anything done :thiagofacepalm:

Confira a lista completa:

Goleiros: Alisson (Roma), Ederson (Manchester City) e Cássio (Corinthians);

Laterais: Marcelo (Real Madrid), Fagner (Corinthians), Danilo (Manchester City), Filipe Luís (Atlético de Madrid);

Zagueiros: Miranda (Internazionale), Marquinhos (Paris Saint-Germain), Thiago Silva (Paris Saint-Germain), Geromel (Grêmio);

Meio-campistas: Casemiro (Real Madrid), Fernandinho (Manchester City), Paulinho (Barcelona), Renato Augusto (Beijing Guoan - CHI), Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona), Willian (Chelsea), Fred (Shakhtar Donetsk);

Atacantes: Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain), Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City), Firmino (Liverpool), Taison (Shakhtar Donetsk) e Douglas Costa (Juventus).

Last edited: