Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Hamburg went down for the first time in their 99 year history and their ultras spazzed out and the game had to be stopped:dead::dead::dead:
https://screengrabber.deadspin.com/...-after-team-relegated-for-first-ti-1825980187
If you dont know about German soccer Hamburg is the last team to never be regulated from the top flight league. They even have a clock for how long they were the only team not to drop, now they'll have to get rid of that stupid clock:blessed:. Also, this is anohter example of Lewis Holtby fukking up by leaving Schalke, enjoy the 2nd division bytch:umad::ufdup:

Guess who came in second place in the Bundesliga:scheme:; those mighty Royal Blues of Schalke:blessed::blessed::blessed:. If we had Bayern money we would win the league. Speaking of Bayern, theyre having a testimonial match for Bastian Schweinsteiger against the Chicago Fire and your boy is going:blessed:. Im about to see my hometown club in Europe and then watch Schalke play that weekend:wow::wow::wow: WATTBA:blessed:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Barcelona coulda gone uneaten but really about to be embarrased

Dembele and Coutinho seem nice together tho