Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Antonio-Conte-Football365.jpg

If ever a picture summed up our season, its this one. :francis:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Dani Alves is officially out for the World Cup, he’ll be out for six months with knee surgery :disappointedpep:

This genuinely makes me sad. He’s one of my top five favorite players ever, and I really wanted to see him add a World Cup to his resume before he called it a career.

Last edited:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dani Alves is officially out for the World Cup, he’ll be out for six months with knee surgery :disappointedpep:

This genuinely makes me sad. He’s one of my top five favorite players ever, and I really wanted to see him add a World Cup to his resume before he called it a career.

I always loved Alves till his last year or 2 at Barca. when he was a top top RB breh was humble and shyt. but then breh turned into a Diva and media personality got all big mouth/ headed.

to me is Karma for all of that plus hes being trash for a few years anyway, he was never good at defending and hes only gotten slower..that's why he was behind Maicon and for the most part he couldnt play with Marcelo in the other side cuz none of me defend.