Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Dani Alves hurt his knee in PSG’s last game. It’s possible he might miss the World Cup. He’s not the player he once was, but you can’t overlook the value his experience brings to the table :francis:

Danilo way better defensively. Tite a fool if he doesn't bring him

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Danilo way better defensively. Tite a fool if he doesn't bring him
Right now it’s between Danilo, Fagner, and Rafinha (Bayern) to be the backup. Tite is partial to his old Corinthians players, so if Fagner recovers from his thigh injury in time I would be shocked if he didn’t get the call.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
stranger things have happened b

You have more chance playing and scoring in this years World Cup final.

Damn Rooney is going to the MLS. Hes a damn legend but it's crazy how quickly his career is nearly finished, I remember him as an 18 year old now he's off to America to finish his career time moves quick

Good he has been done for the past 2-3 years anyway. And no longer do I need to see his poor Pirlo imitation, that's y'all problem now.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Rooney is going to the MLS. Hes a damn legend but it's crazy how quickly his career is nearly finished, I remember him as an 18 year old now he's off to America to finish his career time moves quick

It is what it is.