Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Man...can you imagine what it's like to score the goal that keeps your team in the PL for another season :wow:

I swear the relegation battle is bigger than the fight to be the champion. Once you slip into the 2nd tier there's no guarantee you'll be back next season. Word to Leeds, QPR, Norwich, Sunderland and Blackburn.

Football is too cold brehs :wow:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The rumor is United want to swap Martial for Pulisic this summer. I couldn't think of a worse place for CP to play...

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Dip

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
The rumor is United want to swap Martial for Pulisic this summer. I could think of a worse place for CP to play...

Don't see that happening. Wouldn't do wonders for Pulisic's career either.

I'm not a Liverpool fan, but if he leaves Dortmund I hope he ends up back with Klopp.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
He's better than Alexis but too inconsistent to be at United. He should go to Juve.

I think the bigger problem is that Jose needs results. He doesn't have the luxury to really "train" the youth. Since SAF left United are yet to take the EPL. Jose needs to gather that before some "pressure" is taken off him.

Martial is inconsistent yes, but mind you the guy is only 22. Very few players are good over night. He needs more time.

Idk about Juve though.

Now Chelsea with a swap for Wilian? That I'd be interested if he absolutely had to leave.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I think the bigger problem is that Jose needs results. He doesn't have the luxury to really "train" the youth. Since SAF left United are yet to take the EPL. Jose needs to gather that before some "pressure" is taken off him.

Martial is inconsistent yes, but mind you the guy is only 22. Very few players are good over night. He needs more time.

Idk about Juve though.

Now Chelsea with a swap for Wilian? That I'd be interested if he absolutely had to leave.

'The light has gone out of my life' :mjcry: