Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Jair Ventura has to go. Even with our struggles last year we never looked this bad. This is by far the worst I’ve ever seen Santos play over a consistent stretch. You have players fighting with each other on the pitch, because there’s no leadership.

Losing 5-1 to Grêmio and stating the season a point above the relegation zone is unforgivable. We should have never fired Dorival Jr. If our directors were smart they’d reach out to him for another comeback. Jair Ventura was a terrible hire and he’s going to get us relegated if he stays the entire year.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
For the brehs watching el Classico on the bein sports stream, who is this geordie bloke co-commentating?

:scust:

Dude is all types of annoying.

Ray Hudson a very poor man's Sid Wardell.

Face to Face: How Newcastle United footballer Ray Hudson became a global TV star

“Oh yes, I owe him a lot,” Hudson told me. “I used to listen to him and he was magical. I never played darts but I watched it on telly because Sid elevated the whole sport with such colourful descriptions.

“He brought real drama and excitement to a sport not previously renowned for it.

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Clasico fukkery is the best...

Barca going for that undefeated season :wow: Not even the Maricons could stop them...too bad they were leg swept out of UCL :snoop:

Liverpool might give Madrid that work...IDK if them boys got nothing for the
gegenpressing

But if if they get caught out its over :russ:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Clasico fukkery is the best...

Barca going for that undefeated season :wow: Not even the Maricons could stop them...too bad they were leg swept out of UCL :snoop:

Liverpool might give Madrid that work...IDK if them boys got nothing for the
gegenpressing

But if if they get caught out its over :russ:

Madrid can be down 0-2 but they don't waiver. Mental fortitude will go a long way

concise

Veteran
Daps
Pull up:birdman:

When you already heard the OG, you aren't going to fukk with an imposter, which is the case with Hudson.

Sup.
He's an original to me. :hmm:
And even if he borrowed the dude's style, the Rockers took the Rock n Roll Express' style and now Shawn Michaels > Ricky Morton.

Daps
This Southampton/Swansea match doesn't have a lot of great football, but the desperation of both teams and the fact that this is pretty much a "loser-gets-relegated" match makes this pretty entertaining.