Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
0-0, Getafe is balling there ass off today, they're working there ass off. If they got the win today I wouldn't be disappointed. :ehh:

Yerry mina was looking like he's been playing with barca from time, he was a good buy. :wow:

I still think Dembele is injured, I hope he isn't a Marco reus/Daniel Sturridge status

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Barca should just close up shop with Dembele for the season. Just give the man like 4-5 months rest and then get him back during preseason. No point in forcing it when they have a capable squad.

Also, La Liga is looking mad interesting right now. Atletico is only 7 points behind Barca. Barca still has Real, Valencia, Atletico, Sevilla and Villareal to play. The league is back open.

Also, Serie A is looking like it'll come down to the Napoli vs Juve match to decide the winners.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Barca should just close up shop with Dembele for the season. Just give the man like 4-5 months rest and then get him back during preseason. No point in forcing it when they have a capable squad.

Also, La Liga is looking mad interesting right now. Atletico is only 7 points behind Barca. Barca still has Real, Valencia, Atletico, Sevilla and Villareal to play. The league is back open.

Also, Serie A is looking like it'll come down to the Napoli vs Juve match to decide the winners.
is this match happening soon?

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Imagine the Neymar-Coutinho-Firmino connect

:picard:
Don’t forget Gabriel Jesus as well.:wow: I just want everybody to be healthy for the World Cup. Brazil must win hexa so Neymar can get the Balon D’or. :mjcry: Watch Brazil lose to fukking Belgium in the Quarterfinals.:mjcry: #Titeinwetrust

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
This game is gonna be mad, one half of me wants to see real get washed, and the other half wants to see Neymar and PSG get washed just for the fukkery.:mjgrin: