Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:

A couple troll accounts ≠ the whole support base.

Kinda right tho. I'm very curious to know how many England born 40 and over Black Chelsea fan there are.

I guarantee you ain't gonna find that many. One of my Uncles grew up and lived in SW London his whole life. And he's always said, wherever Chelsea fans were, was always a no go. For anyone who wasn't White.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Kinda right tho. I'm very curious to know how many England born 40 and over Black Chelsea fan there are.

I guarantee you ain't gonna find that many. One of my Uncles grew up and lived in SW London his whole life. And he's always said, wherever Chelsea fans were, was always a no go. For anyone who wasn't White.

You can say that for most English clubs though.

Plus, most people on twitter arent 40+ people from SW London. I checked out those accounts, and most of them are foreign based teenaged trolls.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can say that for most English clubs though.

Plus, most people on twitter arent 40+ people from SW London. I checked out those accounts, and most of them are foreign based teenaged trolls.

Oh yeah I know this very well. He also told me stories about getting chased by Millwall fans on many occasions.

But seriously I know Black West Ham fans in their 50's and 60's. Shiit barring Millwall ive come across older Black fans of every Club in London, except for Chelsea.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

I can think of two.

The rest are United, Liverpool, Spurs & Arsenal fans

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Outside of Arsenal and Spurs. Which London had a decent Black back in the days?

I would assume Charlton

Liverpool :hubie:

Legit I couldnt tell you, just thinking back to 6-20, everyone I went school with, play football with and worked with, everyone was either Arsenal and Spurs in London or everyone else was Liverpool.

Would have to ask @noodles

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liverpool :hubie:

Legit I couldnt tell you, just thinking back to 6-20, everyone I went school with, play football with and worked with, everyone was either Arsenal and Spurs in London or everyone else was Liverpool.

Would have to ask @noodles

Wow that's interesting. I do know 5 Black Charlton fans. Older brehs too late 40s/early 50s

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
SE bit far from me, so I don't know many people from them ways and the ones I did, supported the 3 teams I mentioned.

But if Cass can support West Ham after everything he went thru as a child, then no doubt you got people supporting Millwall and Charlton, I just never came across them.

David Haye and Michael Bentt (the guy who scrapped with Herbie Hide in the street and played Biggis in State Property 2) both support Millwall.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Andre Villas-Boas sacked after losing to West Brom.

Roberto Di Matteo sacked after losing to West Brom.

Chelsea's next fixture?....West Brom:sas2: