Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sergi Garcia with the "I have a black friend " excuse after saying racist shyt to Umtiti. Espanyol also used to abuse Kameni at times and he was their goalie. He also added his gypsy wife to the statement

"Yesterday I spoke with Samuel but in no instance, was my spirit racist.You all know my wife is of gypsy ethnicity & that I grew up in a neighbourhood with all the races of the world.I share a strong friendship with my brother-in-law, who is also an African-American.In many of these matches they are heated and what is said on the pitch must stay on the pitch.

Força Espanyol!"

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Sergi Garcia with the "I have a black friend " excuse after saying racist shyt to Umtiti. Espanyol also used to abuse Kameni at times and he was their goalie. He also added his gypsy wife to the statement

"Yesterday I spoke with Samuel but in no instance, was my spirit racist.You all know my wife is of gypsy ethnicity & that I grew up in a neighbourhood with all the races of the world.I share a strong friendship with my brother-in-law, who is also an African-American.In many of these matches they are heated and what is said on the pitch must stay on the pitch.

Força Espanyol!"
Spics and dagos are the worst when it comes to football racism

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
36456A0100000578-0-image-a-1_1468530858270.jpg