Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
GABIGOL FICA NO BENFICA SE O SANTOS NÃO PAGAR PELA CEDÊNCIA

O Inter estará preparado para deixar Gabriel Barbosa (Gabigol) no Benfica se o Santos não quiser pagar três milhões de euros pelo empréstimo de seis meses.

De acordo com Tuttosport, o Inter não estará disponível para ceder nas exigências financeira e quer ainda que o Santos pague parte do seu salário. Caso contrário o avançado brasileiro não irá a lado nenhum.

Looks like Inter is going to make Gabi stay at Benfica, because Santos can’t afford to pay the ransom they’re asking for. Sitting on the bench for six months will definitely help his future value more than playing consistently will.

I wish nothing, but terrible things on Inter. And if you support Inter f#ck you too:pacspit:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Peps bayern was average lmao.
average how? They had better players than current city

Looks like Inter is going to make Gabi stay at Benfica, because Santos can’t afford to pay the ransom they’re asking for. Sitting on the bench for six months will definitely help his future value more than playing consistently will.

I wish nothing, but terrible things on Inter. And if you support Inter f#ck you too:pacspit:
maybe he's just not that good....
Jesus is flourishing, why not him? :mjgrin:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

He should go to spain imo. His style of play fits more in that league. Hes way too talented to head back to brazil no offence but he needs to stay in europe if he ever has a chance of cracking the national team.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The way y'all talk about Gabigol reminds me of the way folks would ride for Riquelme. JRR was an excellent player don't get me wrong, but when Messi on the come up his stans would swear up and down he'd never be as good as Riquelme.

I think I just showed my age a lil bit...

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
[Magic Johnson] The Bundesliga is back![\Magic Johnson]
*looks at the table*
Oh look:mjgrin:, Schalke is in second place:youngsabo::blessed:
Atlanta United just signed Barco for 15 million :blessed:
ATL is setting the pace for the league, can't even hate:manny: