Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
It's certain that Barca will win La liga and copa del ray. I'd put them down for a treble if coutinho was playing in the champions league but I think they'll get exposed by either Bayern or Man City, possibly PSG. Man City especially since pep know the team inside out and has the players to damage them. I'm still going for a City quadruple, with Man City meeting either Bayern or PSG in the final.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
All hope has gone out the window for Real Madrid after that performance yesterday. :scust: The team that was going to dominate they said:mjlol:

At this rate it looks as if they wont make champions league.

Perez is going to go mad over the summer

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
It's certain that Barca will win La liga and copa del ray. I'd put them down for a treble if coutinho was playing in the champions league but I think they'll get exposed by either Bayern or Man City, possibly PSG. Man City especially since pep know the team inside out and has the players to damage them. I'm still going for a City quadruple, with Man City meeting either Bayern or PSG in the final.
City's midfield is going to get overran by Messi, Dembele and Suarez just like Pep's Bayern team did on the counter. Bayern, maybe has a chance but the team is not THAT talented. And Barca also has the best defense in Europe.

Only PSG could cause damage.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
City's midfield is going to get overran by Messi, Dembele and Suarez just like Pep's Bayern team did on the counter. Bayern, maybe has a chance but the team is not THAT talented. And Barca also has the best defense in Europe.

Only PSG could cause damage.
PSG is the best team in the world.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
No chance. Arsenal are competing with United for top 4 (theoretically) so why would they sell their best player to them? Wenger would probably rather keep them and let him leave on a free this summer or sell to City now.

Because Sanchez aint gonna make them better.

He needs to go, asap.

Jards

All Star
Daps
That's what they said when Pep and Bayern got slapped up in 2015.