Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Am I crazy for not buying this street harassment video?

Black women, I support them but they love jumping on white woman causes.

Arsenal :manny:
black women dont support that white shyt

a lot of sistahs i talk to been on that :camby: to that video. Black women get it A LOT worse

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Am I crazy for not buying this street harassment video?

Black women, I support them but they love jumping on white woman causes.

Arsenal :manny:

You're not crazy. Is street harassment real? Yes. Is the video that kicked off this latest wave of discussion bullshyt? Yes. Not a single white male in sight when the stereotypical street harasser that I can think of is an Italian construction worker wolf whistling at everything that walks by. Oh oh oh but we couldn't use the white guy footage because there was too much noise in the background :scust:

The (very vocal portion of the) black feminist movement lost me when they decided to shift the conversation about the guy who was choked to death by a cop for selling loosies from exactly that to another discussion of street harassment when the two issues are barely, if at all, correlated. In principle I support some of what they're trying to say. In practice, it's fukking stupid.

Black women get it A LOT worse

Also, this.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Imagine being a Man Utd and Laker fan tho
krx3lmx.png

When glory-hunting goes wrong
krx3lmx.png
tumblr_inline_mn4ora2Gbc1qz4rgp.gif

tough year :mjcry:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I'd laugh at the gunners fans.... But I know my squad is eager to stink it up tomorrow so I'll just stfu

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Brenton Rogers talking as if his team did an exemplary job of stopping Ronaldo from scoring:mjlol:

The Mersyside delusion has no limits :scust: