Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Liverpool has got to get alteast a point tomo. But i just dont see them doing after the poor game against newcastle. These mandems need to start adjusting to rodgers systems sooner rather then later. I just hope they dont ruin my boy markovic's career:sadcam:Atleast pool got europa to look forward to:skip:

Last edited:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
that's exactly the face a kid gives his dad after pops ethers him in the barbershop :mjcry:
Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:laff: must spread
:myman:
@Grams all of that and no Annexation of Puerto Rico :aicmon:
Gotdamn that's a throw back.

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose. :mjcry:
Can't lose Insha'Allah

Looks good.
Just know that as soon as you post this in tlr, it's likely going to get picked up by some shytty site like elite daily or nerd at the cool table.
Vultures :scust:

@Grams do this, just to see if it's true

this could be your break :banderas:
I'd rather have it featured on the Coli and stickied

rickrossdrink.gif

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
im not sure the #mnb angle would go over so well off the coli. but you could edit that ho and catch a groove

@penfield and i have both gone full coli in real life to middling results :tsktsk:
Yea obv. MNB would have to go. That along with smilies and scattered ebonics/London slang. This isn't even my style of writing I just did it on some lolz shyt :russ: I don't wanna be a Bobby Shmurda 1 and 1/2 hit wonder.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I'm on the opposite end of thought, I think @Grams could push the #midnightboyz thing off of here too. maybe not in this particular write up, but in general? yeah.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I'm on the opposite end of thought, I think @Grams could push the #midnightboyz thing off of here too. maybe not in this particular write up, but in general? yeah.
@Grams being the darkskin black male Lena Dunham and creating a whole series of entertainment based solely upon his struggles

:ehh:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I only talk to my Coli Broz about that

@Grams being the darkskin black male Lena Dunham and creating a whole series of entertainment based solely upon his struggles

Of all the fookin people

jayzyikes.gif

:why:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD

I'd watch, but HBO ain't green lighting that shyt. It would be like an American version of Brothers With No Game, complete with mixed football references.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
It's actually that decent? :lupe:

I wanted to see what you brehs would say about it

Pretty much what Horse said. I'd edit out the MNB stuff and edit in general and you could pitch it. I'd be lying if I said there wasn't an audience for writing like that. And not even the sites I'm talkin about, a lot of sites will give you time if it's good writing that is conversational.

And even if you don't get any results it's not over. You can start a profile on Medium and post your shyt there as well, tumblr, etc.